Download Income Certificate Application Form 2021 Telangana Telugu PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Income Certificate Application Form 2021 Telangana Telugu
Income Certificate is a government document that contains all the details of an individual’s or a family’s income from all sources. Eligible students also require income certificates under certain schemes who wish to pursue courses like EAMCET, ICET, ECET, EDCET, and PGECET. In addition to this, the certificate is necessary for students to avail scholarships to continue their degrees. All residents of the State of Telangana can obtain an income certificate.
This application form can be obtained from the Meeseva Center or download online from the official website of https://telangana.gov.in/ or it can be directly downloaded in PDF format using the link given below.
Details to be Mention in Income Certificate Application Form
- Full name of the applicant
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Residence details
- Total income of the family
- Sources of income
- Earning members of the family
- Reason for applying for income certificate
The applicants should possess the following documents to apply for the income certificate:
- Duly completed application form with Rs. 2 court fee stamp
- Certification from two gazetted officers
- Education records duly signed
- Aadhaar Card.
- Address Proof (Voter ID, Ration Card, etc.)
- Rs.10 non-judicial paper declaration according to G.O. 1551 and I.T return, if any or payslip
For further queries, the applicant can contact the below-given details:
- Address: Road no. 7, Banjarahills, Hyderabad-500034.
- Phone no: 040-23352849/23352595
- Fax: 040-23356650.
- E-mail: [email protected]