Download PM-SYM Enrolment Process PDF for free from epfindia.gov.in using the direct download link given below.
PM-SYM Enrolment Process in Hindi
- Interested eligible person shall visit nearest CSC center. Location of CSC center can be ascertained from the information page on web sites of LIC of India, Ministry of Labour and Employment and CSC.
- While going to CSC for enrolment, he shall carry with him the following :
- Aadhar Card
- Savings/Jan Dhan Bank Account details along with IFS Code ( Bank Passbook or Cheque Leave/book or copy of bank statement as evidence of bank account )
- Initial contribution amountin cashfor enrolment under the scheme
- Village Level Entrepreneur (VLE) present at the CSC will key-in aadhar number, name of subscriber as printed on aadhar card and date of birth as given in aadhar card and the same will be verified with UIDAI database.
- Further details like Bank Account details, Mobile Number, Email-id, if any, spouse and nominee details will be captured.
- Self-certification for eligibility conditions will be done.
- System will auto calculate monthly contribution payable according to age of the subscriber.