PMMVY Form PDF read online or download for free from the link given at the bottom of this article.
Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana (PMMVY) is a Centrally Sponsored DBT scheme with a cash incentive of ₹ 5000/- (in three installments) being provided directly in the bank/post office account of Pregnant Women and Lactating Mothers. Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana is a maternity benefit program run by the government of India. It is a conditional cash transfer scheme for pregnant and lactating women of 19 years of age or above for the first live birth. FF_DEO to log in and search for beneficiary details.
Under PMMVY, a cash incentive of 5000/- is provided directly to the Bank / Post Office Account of Pregnant Women and Lactating Mothers (PW&LM) for first living child of the family subject to fulfilling specific conditions relating to Maternal and Child Health.
PMMVY Form – Eligibility
- Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana is a maternity benefit program run by the government of India. It is a conditional cash transfer scheme for pregnant and lactating women of 19 years of age or above for the first live birth.
- All Pregnant Women (PW) and Lactating Mothers (LM), except those employed by the State Government, Central Government, or Public Sector Undertakings, and those already receiving similar benefits under another applicable law.
PMMVY Monetary Benefits
The following table lists scheme details related to the monetary benefits based on installment number as claimed by the beneficiary:
|1||Registration of the pregnancy should be done 150 days from the last menstrual date.||Rs. 1000|
|2||The claim should be raised around 180 days after the LMP.||Rs. 2000|
|3||A lactating mother can make a claim after childbirth.||Rs. 2000|
Other Benefits Under Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana ( PMMVY )
- Cash Incentives: Eligible beneficiaries receive cash incentives in three instalments:
- First Instalment: ₹1,000 for early pregnancy registration.
- Second Instalment: ₹2,000 after six months of pregnancy and completion of at least one antenatal check-up.
- Third Instalment: ₹2,000 after childbirth registration and completion of the first cycle of vaccinations.
- Additional Cash Incentive: Beneficiaries also receive an additional ₹1,000 under the Janani Suraksha Yojana (JSY) for institutional delivery, making the total maternity benefit ₹6,000 under the PMMVY and JSY schemes.