Download One Year of Modi 2.0 E-book PDF for free from mohfw.gov.in using the direct download link given below.
One Year of Modi 2.0 E-book
The Country and the World is going through an unprecedented crisis owing to COVID-19 since the beginning of 2020. Nations across the Globe have gone into lockdown and people are struggling to find ways to fight the disease and its spread. Under the leadership of Prime Minister Narendra Modi, the citizens demonstrated their full commitment to preventing the spread of corvid-19.
India put in every effort to convert the crisis into an opportunity. It went into a mode of self-reliance and sprung into action to become “Aatmanirbhar”. Towards this direction, the Prime Minister announced a 20 Lakh Crore Rupee Stimulus package, which is about 10% of GDP, in order to boost the economy and sustain the growth.
Do Gaz Ki Doori
In his interaction with Gram Panchs across the country, the Prime Minister asked citizens to maintain a Do Gaj Ki Doori i.e Two Yards of Distance between people to follow social distancing.
Announces Rs 1.7 Lakh Crore Financial Package
- The Narendra Modi Government on the 26th of March announced a Financial Package of Rs 1.7 Lakh Crore which focuses on emergency cash transfers to the poor.
- An ex-grant of Rs 1,000 to 3 crore poor senior citizens, poor widows, and poor disabled.
- Government to front-load Rs 2,000 paid to farmers in the first week of April under existing PM Kisan Yojana to benefit 9.72 crore farmers.
- Central Government has given orders to State Governments to use Building and Construction Workers Welfare Fund to provide relief to Construction Workers
- The government proposes to pay 24 percent of monthly wages into their PF accounts for wage-earners below Rs 15,000 per month in businesses having less than 100 workers for the next three months.
- For 3 crore aged widows and people in the Divyang category, Rs 1,000 to be given to de over difficulties during the next three months.
- Limit of collateral-free lending would be increased from Rs 10 to Rs 20 lakhs for Women organized through 63 lakh Self Help Groups (SHGs).
- Organized Sector – Employees’ Provident Fund Regulations will be amended to include Pandemic as the reason to allow the non-refundable advance of 75 percent of the amount or three months of the wages, whichever is lower, from their accounts.
- The State Government will be asked to utilize the funds available under the District Mineral Fund (DMF) for supplementing and augmenting facilities of medical testing, screening, and other requirements in connection with preventing the spread of COVID-19 pandemic as well as treating the patients affected with this pandemic.
Announces Rs. 20 Lakh Crore Economic Stimulus Package & gives a clarion call for Aatmanirbhar Bharat, Self-Reliant India
- Relief for the Poor, Migrants and the distressed involving free food grains, cheaper loans, affordable housing
- Migrants -Rs. 3500 Crore Free Food Grain – 8 Crore Migrants to get 5 Kg Wheat / Rice per person and 1 Kg Pulse per Family.
- Street Vendors– Rs 5000 Crore Special Credit Facility for Street Vendors – 5 Million Street Vendors to benefit.
- Job Creation -Rs. 1,01,500 Crore increase in allocations for MGNREGA to provide employment boost
- Mudra Loans –
- Relief of Rs 1500 Crore for Shishu Mudra Loans
- Interest subvention of 2% for a period of 12 months.
- Urban Housing–
- Rs 70,000 Crore Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme to those with Rs 6 to 18 Lakh Income
- Affordable Housing – a scheme for migrant workers and the urban poor.
- Farmers –
- Rs 2 Lakh Crore concessional credit through Kisan Credit Cards – 2.5 Crore Farmers and Fishermen to benefit
- 30,000 Cr – Additional Emergency working capital fund – NABARD – 3 Crore Small & Marginal Farmers to benefit
- Agriculture Infrastructure Fund – Rs 1 Lakh Crore – Financing facility for
- Fisheries –
- Rs 20,050 Crore – Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana
- Rs 11,000 Crore for active in Marine, Inland fisheries and Aquaculture
- Rs. 9000 Crore for Infrastructure – Fishing Harbours, Cold chain, Markets etc.