Modi Government 8 Years Complete Book PDF
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will complete eight years in power on May 30. During his tenure as PM, on several occasions, decisions made by him were both welcomed and criticized by people. However, many times, despite what they thought of the decision, people agree that Modi’s moves took them by surprise.
The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi has shared the key highlights of 8 years of Seva, Sushasan, and Gareeb Kalyan on narendramodi.in and Namo App. The Prime Minister also shared a thread from MyGov encapsulating major initiatives and achievements of the last 8 years. PM Modi has been leading the country since 2014, and in his second term, he was able to ensure that his party won the faith of the people by an even bigger margin. The last three years in office in the second term have been full of challenges that were overcome with decisive leadership and strong political victory.
Modi Government 8 Years Complete Book
- On August 5, 2019, Union Home Minister Amit Shah passed the Bill in Parliament to abrogate Article 370 and to bring the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh in the mainstream. Article 370 which gave special status to Jammu and Kashmir was abrogated. The government also announced the split of the state into two Union Territories of Jammu and Kashmir, and Ladakh.
- The construction of Ram Temple was in the manifesto of the BJP and the poll promise is now well on its way to being fulfilled. PM Modi laid the foundation stone of the new Ram Temple in August 2020 and as per the latest information available, it will be ready by 2023.
- As India marks its 75th year of independence the government has launched an umbrella programme “Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav” that is being celebrated across the country recognizing all those who contributed to India’s struggle for freedom.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s government launched the nationwide vaccination programme in the tough times of COVID-19.
- Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana is a national public health insurance fund of the Government of India that aims to provide free access to health insurance coverage to low-income earners in the country. More than 22 crore people have registered in the scheme.
- Devi Shakti was launched in Afghanistan to rescue stranded Indians after the Taliban took over Afghanistan. More than 700 people were evacuated from Afghanistan.
For more details download the Modi Government 8 Years Complete Book PDF using the link given below.