Nabanna Scholarship Form 2021 PDF Download in for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Nabanna Scholarship Form 2021
Nabanna Scholarship Form 2021: The Chief Minister of West Bengal providing Educational scholarships every year to the students, who passed the Madhyamik (10th) examination or Higher Secondary (12th) exam or any University Examination (UG / PG).
This scholarship also is known as Nabanna Scholarship provided by West Bengal Chief Minister Relief Fund. Know all the detailed information about WB Chief Minister Relief Fund Nabanna Scholarship scheme. This scholarship provides of amount Rs 10000/- per year on your current course and it varies course to course.
Nabanna Scholarship Form 2021 West Bengal – Eligibility Criteria
There are some specific eligibility guidelines for West Bengal Nabanna Scholarship. Students, who will full these criteria, can apply for this scholarship. All the information is given below.
- Students must be permanent residents of West Bengal, can only apply for this scholarship.
- Candidates must be passed the last examination from any recognized Board, Council of the University of West Bengal, and continuing his/her study from any recognized Institution in West Bengal.
- The minimum marks requirement in Madhyamik is 65% for HS course students and 60% marks in HS for College (UG) students, 55% in Under-Graduate for Post-Graduate students.
- Students, who are eligible for West Bengal Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means (SVMCM) Scholarship, cannot apply for Nabanna Scholarship.
- The annual family income of the applicants does not exceed Rs. 60,000/-
Nabanna Scholarship Form 2021 – How to Apply
Nabanna Scholarship Form 2021 PDF can be downloaded from the link given at the bottom of this page.
Details to be Mention: You have to mention the personal details of the applicant, Academic details, Current Course details, and Bank details of the applicant.
Submit the form After carefully fill this form attached the necessary documents and submit this form at Nabanna or Uttarkanya, they will give a receipt copy. This is proof of your application. There is no last date to apply CM Relief Fund Scholarship Scheme.
Documents Required for Nabanna Scholarship Form 2021
The following documents will require you to Apply for West Bengal CM Relief Fund Nabanna Scholarship.
- Prescribed Application Form
- Self Declaration copy with countersigned by Head of the Institute, currently studying.
- Income certificate. (issued by DM/SDO/BDO etc)
- Recommendation & Income Certificate from MLA
- Copy of Rank Card and allotment letter of the selection committee (only for JEE or equivalent).
- Mark sheet copy of the last examination.
Nabanna Scholarship Form 2021 – Highlights
|Scholarship Name||WB Chief Minister Nabanna Scholarship|
|Application Last Date||No last date for Apply|
|Financial Amount||Rs 10000/- per year on your current course|
|Providing Authority||West Bengal Chief Minister Relief Fund|
|Nabanna Scholarship Form 2021 PDF link||Download PDF|
Candidates for the West Bengal Nabanna Scholarship will be selected based on their Last Exam percentage and economical condition. After submitting the application form, it will take three or more months for the complete process. Then selected candidates will receive the scholarship amount directly to their bank account.
Nabanna Scholarship Form 2021 PDF download using the link given below.