Minority Caste List Hindi PDF
Minority communities in India include Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Parsis, and Jains. The scholarship is awarded to the students by the Indian Government through State Government/UTs.The ministry is also involved with the linguistic minorities and of the office of the Commissioner for Linguistic Minorities, representation of the Anglo-Indian community, protection, and preservation of non-Muslim shrines in Pakistan and Muslim shrines in India in terms of the Pant-Mirza Agreement of 1955, in consultation with the Ministry of External Affairs.
Educational Empowerment for Minority Caste
- Scholarship Schemes:-
- Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme.
- Post- Matric Scholarship Scheme.
- Merit-cum-Means based Scholarship Scheme.
- Maulana Azad National Fellowship (MANF) Scheme.
- Naya Savera – Free Coaching and Allied Scheme for the candidates/students belonging to Minority Communities.
- Padho Pardesh – Scheme of Interest Subsidy on Educational Loans for Overseas Studies for the Student belonging to Minority Communities.
- Nai Udaan – Support for Minority Students clearing Prelims conducted by UPSC, State Public Service Commissions (PSCs) and Staff Selection Commission.
Economic Empowerment for Minority Caste
- Skill Development:
- Seekho Aur Kamao (Learn & Earn).
- USTTAD (Upgrading the Skills and Training in Traditional Arts/ Crafts for Development).
- Nai Manzil – A scheme to provide education and skill training to the youth from Minority Communities.
- Concessional credit through the National Minorities Development and Finance Corporation (NMDFC).
Infrastructure Development for Minority Caste:
- Pradhan Mantri Jan Vikas Karyakaram (PMJVK)
Schemes for Welfare of Minorities
Download the Minority Caste List in PDF format using the link given below.