Manusmriti Original - The Laws of Manu PDF
The Manusmṛiti, also spelled as Manusmruti, is an ancient legal text among the many Dharmaśāstras of Hinduism. It was one of the first Sanskrit texts to have been translated into English in 1794, by Sir William Jones, and was used to formulate the Hindu law by the British colonial government. Download Manusmriti The Laws of Manu good quality pdf file or read online for free.
Table of Contents for Manusmriti Original
- The genesis of the universe.
- Procedures of performing ceremonies, the methods of fulfilling vows.
- Holy baths, sexual life, performing marriages, Mahaya- gya (religious sacrifices), method of pacifying deceased ancestors etc.
- Regular ablutions and routines, Sutak Vrata. 5) Edible and non-edible things, cleanliness, impurity, the duty of the wife.
- Vanaprastha, liberation, Detachment.
- The duty of Royal people.
- The relegation of duty.
- The duty of women and men, the duty of depart- ments, the annihilation of the wicked, etc
- The narrow, parochial castes, the duty in emer- gency.
- Transmigration, Supreme Bliss
You can download the Manusmriti The Laws of Manu PDF using the link given below.