Karnataka Unlock Guidelines
Download Karnataka Unlock Guidelines Kannada PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Karnataka Unlock Guidelines Kannada
Karnataka Government has made a decision on relaxing the lockdown restrictions in the state on Saturday when the state will review the COVID situation. Notably, the lockdown restrictions in the state come to an end on June 21.
The state government announces relaxations in 11 districts where lockdown measures are still in place, while further relaxations in terms of movement of people and opening of businesses may be announced in the remaining 19 districts from June 21.
Karnataka Unlock Guidelines PDF
The Govt of Karnataka in exercise of the powers conferred under the Section 24 of the Disaster Management Act, 2005, the undersigned, in the capacity of the Chairman, State Executive Committee, issues guidelines for COVID-19 containment based on the case positivity rates of the districts, as below, which will come into effect from 6 am on 21-06-2021 and will be in force including and up to 5 am of 05-07-2021
A. Night Curfew will continue to be imposed from 7 pm to 5 am in the State as per the guidelines annexed as Annexure A.
B. There shall be a weekend curfew from Friday 7 pm to Monday 5 am in the State as per the guidelines annexed as Annexure B.
C. Buses permitted operating with 50% of the seating capacity, strictly adhering to COVID appropriate behaviour. No travel by standing allowed.
Category I: For districts having case positivity rate of less than 5%, viz, Uttara Kananda, Belagavi, Mandya, Koppal, Chikkabalapura, Tumakuru, Kolar, Bengaluru Urban (including BBMP Area), Gadag, Raichur, Bagalkot, Kalaburagi, Haveri, Ramanagara, Yadgir and Bidar, the revised guidelines to break the chain of COVID 19 transmission in the State issued vide Order No. RD 158 TNR 2020, dated 07-05-2021 and further amendments to the said guidelines issued vide Addendums 1 to 11 along with additional activities (relaxations), as mentioned below, will come into effect from 6 am on 21-06-2021 and will be in force including and upto 5am of 05-07-2021.
1. All production units/industrial establishment/industries are permitted to function with 50% of their staff strength strictly adhering to COVID appropriate behaviour. However, production units/industrial establishments/industries engaged in Garment manufacturing are permitted to function with 30% of their staff strength strictly adhering to COVID appropriate behaviour.
2. All Shops without any distinction between essential and nonessential goods/services allowed to function outside the containment zone from 6 am to 5 pm strictly adhering to COVID appropriate behaviour.
However, air-conditioned shops, air-conditioned shopping complexes, malls, are not permitted to function. Home delivery of all items shall be encouraged 24×7 to minimize movement of individuals outside their homes. Operations shall be subject to adhering to National Directives for COVID 19 management.
3. All hotels, restaurants, eateries, bars and clubs allowed to function from 6 am to 5 pm for in-dining with 50% capacity strictly adhering to COVID 19 appropriate behaviour and no liquor will be permitted to be served while in-dining. Home delivery is permitted 24/7. However, hotels, restaurants eateries, bars and clubs with air-condition are not permitted to operate.
Further Pubs are not permitted to function. Hospitality services (lodging, resorts, etc) allowed to function with 50% of its occupancy strictly adhering to COVID appropriate behaviour and SOPs issued by the concerned department.
4. Only outdoor film/television-serial related shooting permitted strictly adhering to COVID appropriate behaviour.
All Construction activities/ civil repair works including shops/establishments dealing with construction material, permitted outside containment zone adhering to COVID appropriate behaviour.
6. Parks permitted to open from 5 am to 6 pm for walking and jogging purpose strictly adhering to COVID appropriate behavior, but no group activities will be permitted.
7. Non air-conditioned Gymnasiums permitted to function with 50% of its capacity strictly adhering to COVID appropriate behaviour and guidelines/SOPs issued by concerned departments.
8. Metro Rail services are permitted, with 50% occupancy, strictly adhering to COVID appropriate behaviour and SOPs issued by the concerned departments. Taxis, and auto rickshaws are permitted to operate and can carry maximum of 2 passengers only.
9. All outdoor sports activities allowed without spectators strictly adhering to COVID appropriate behaviour and SOPs issued by the concerned departments.
10.All Government and private offices are permitted to function with 50% of their staff strength strictly adhering to COVID appropriate behavior. However, offices dealing with essential and emergency services are permitted to function as per their requirement. Where ever possible Work from Home should be encouraged
11.Skill trainings pertaining to Health Sector, including Solid Waste Management, permitted.
Guidelines for night curfew
- The movement of individuals shall remain strictly prohibited between 07.00 pm to 5.00 am, except for essential activities.
- Patients and their attendants/persons requiring the emergency need for movement shall be allowed to move.
- All industries/companies which require operations at night shall be permitted to operate. Movement of employees of such organizations shall be allowed on producing valid ID card/authorization issued by their respective Organization/Institution.
- Employees and vehicles of Telecom and Internet Service providers. shall be allowed movement on producing valid ID cards issued by their respective organization/institution. Only essential staff/employees of of IT and ITeS companies /organization shall work from office. Rest will work from home.
- Medical, emergency and essential services including pharmacies shall be fully functional and other commercial activities are prohibited.
- There shall be no restriction in the movement of all types of goods through trucks, goods vehicles or any goods carriers, including empty vehicles. Home delivery of goods and operations of E-Commerce companies are allowed.
- The movement of buses, trains, and air travel is permitted. Movement of Public Transport, private vehicles, and taxis to and from airports, bus terminals/bus stand, railway stations, etc, allowed, for facilitating the movement of passengers by air, rail, and road. The movement will be allowed only on displaying valid travel documents/tickets
For more details download the Karnataka Unlock Guidelines PDF using the link given below.PDF's Related to Karnataka Unlock Guidelines