Download Tamilnadu Complete Lockdown Guidelines PDF for free from cms.tn.gov.in using the direct download link given below.
Tamilnadu Complete Lockdown Guidelines in Tamil
The Tamil Nadu government has announced a complete lockdown from 10th May 2021 for two weeks. The government earlier extended the night curfew and complete lockdown on Sundays along with certain restrictions to contain COVID-19 until further orders. The night curfew shall remain in force from 10 pm to 4 am till 10th and complete lockdown from 10th May.
TamilNadu government imposes a complete lockdown (with few relaxations) across the State between 4 am on May 10 and 4 am on May 24. Details here.
Tamil Nadu Complete Lockdown Guidelines from 10th May
- Beauty parlours, salons will be closed. No events will be allowed. All auditoriums theatres and bars will remain closed. Entertainment/amusement parks/meeting halls will be closed.
- International travel has been banned. People traveling within the country by flights/train should register themselves (e-registration).
- Tea shops will remain open till 12pm, only takeaways from restaurants.
- The Tamil Nadu State Marketing Corporation Limited TASMAC shops will remain closed.
- Restrictions on big format shops (3000 sq feet), malls, the commercial complex will continue. All grocery shops will continue to work until 12 noon
- Secretariat, health, revenue, disaster management, police, fire service, prison departments, local administration, EB, PWD, social welfare, forests department will function. Non-essential services in state departments will remain closed.
- A maximum of 20 persons can take part in the funeral/last rites.
- Hotels and lodges are disallowed.
- Tasmac liquor outlets will not be allowed during complete lockdown days.
- All social/political/sports/entertainment/education/cultural and other events will be disallowed in closed and open spaces.
- All private offices, institutions, IT, ITES will be disallowed to function. Other industries except the exempted ones will be prohibited. Work-from-home can be encouraged.
- E-registration will continue to be implemented to monitor those coming from abroad and other states via air and train.
For more details download the Tamil Complete Lockdown Guidelines from 10th May in PDF format using the link given below.