Jharkhand Lockdown Guidelines for April 2021
Jharkhand Lockdown Guidelines for April 2021 PDF read online or download for free from the prdjharkhand.in link given at the bottom of this article.
Direction to all the Department of Government of Jharkhand and all the District Administrations to strictly implement the Ministry of Home Affairs Order dated 23.03.2021(annexed)along with the following and also ensure compliance of annexed guidelines and directive with effect from 08.04.2021 to 30.04.2021
- All indoor or outdoor congregations are prohibited in the state except marriage functions with the upper limit of 200 persons and last rites related functions with the upper limit of 50 persons.
- All processions including religious processions shall be prohibited.
- Not more than 5 persons shall congregate at any public place.
- All schools shall be closed and education shall be provided online or by digital content. However, offline classes for class 10th and 12th’ students who shall be taking the board examinations in year 2021 are permitted.
These offline classes shall not be mandatory and students shall attend only with prior consent of their parents.
- All fairs and exhibitions are prohibited.
- All gymnasiums/swimming pools shall be closed.
- All sports events shall be prohibited. However, sports persons are permitted to train in stadiums.
- All parks shall be closed.
- All restaurants shall operate up to 50% sitting capacity.
- The number of persons gathered in a religious place/place of worship shall not exceed 50% of the capacity while maintaining mandatory social distancing of 2 gaz ki doori al all times.
- Banquet halls shall not be used for any purpose other than marriage or last rites related functions.
- All shops/restaurants/clubs shall not remain open after B PM. However, take home/ home delivery of food from restaurants shall be permitted.
- All activities, not specifically prohibited, are permitted outside the containment zone(s),
- No person without mask/face cover shall be permitted entry in any government office/ religious place/place of worship / railway station/ airport bus/ taxi/ auto rickshaw / any other public place like shop etc.
Jharkhand Fresh Lockdown Guidelines
It has been decided that “Health Safety Week” shall be adhered by everyone from 06:00 AM on 22 April till 06:00 PM on 29 April. Covid-19 can only be controlled by breaking the chain of the infection.
Following decisions has been taken : –
- All other shops shall be closed except shops for essential items.
- All offices shall be closed except the identified offices of Government of India, State Government and private sectors.
- Agriculture, industrial, construction and mining activities shall continue.
- Religious places shall remain open but no devotees will be allowed.
- No person shall leave their house except for essential works.
- Not more than 5 people shall congregate at any place.
The Chief Minister said that Corona infection will be prevented only with public participation. Therefore, he has urged the people to stay at home, wear mask and follow the guidelines issued by the government.
For more details download the Jharkhand Lockdown Guidelines For April 2021 in PDF format using the link given below.