Download Jharkhand Lockdown Guidelines for April 2021 PDF for free from prdjharkhand.in using the direct download link given below.
Jharkhand Lockdown Guidelines for April 2021
Direction to all the Department of Government of Jharkhand and all the District Administrations to strictly implement the Ministry of Home Affairs Order dated 23.03.2021(annexed)along with the following and also ensure compliance of annexed guidelines and directive with effect from 08.04.2021 to 30.04.2021
- All indoor or outdoor congregations are prohibited in the state except marriage functions with the upper limit of 200 persons and last rites related functions with the upper limit of 50 persons.
- All processions including religious processions shall be prohibited.
- Not more than 5 persons shall congregate at any public place.
- All schools shall be closed and education shall be provided online or by digital content. However, offline classes for class 10th and 12th’ students who shall be taking the board examinations in year 2021 are permitted.
These offline classes shall not be mandatory and students shall attend only with prior consent of their parents.
- All fairs and exhibitions are prohibited.
- All gymnasiums/swimming pools shall be closed.
- All sports events shall be prohibited. However, sports persons are permitted to train in stadiums.
- All parks shall be closed.
- All restaurants shall operate up to 50% sitting capacity.
- The number of persons gathered in a religious place/place of worship shall not exceed 50% of the capacity while maintaining mandatory social distancing of 2 gaz ki doori al all times.
- Banquet halls shall not be used for any purpose other than marriage or last rites related functions.
- All shops/restaurants/clubs shall not remain open after B PM. However, take home/ home delivery of food from restaurants shall be permitted.
- All activities, not specifically prohibited, are permitted outside the containment zone(s),
- No person without mask/face cover shall be permitted entry in any government office/ religious place/place of worship / railway station/ airport bus/ taxi/ auto rickshaw / any other public place like shop etc.
For more details download the Jharkhand Lockdown Guidelines For April 2021 in PDF format using the link given below.