JEE Main 2021 Information Brochure PDF
The National Testing Agency has pulled off the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2021 notification from the official website — jeemain.nta.nic.in hours after its release. As per the brochure, from the next academic year, JEE Main will be held in multiple shifts- February, March, April and May.
The Union Education Ministry has informed that dates for JEE Main 2021 exam have not been finalized yet. Soon after the announcement, NTA has withdrawn the JEE Main 2021 Information Brochure from its official website jeemain.nta.nic.in.
Steps to Apply for JEE Main 2021 Application Form
- Visit the official website of NTA JEE Mains 2021- jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Register using details name, mobile number and email address
- Fill detailed JEE Main application form 2021 with personal and educational details
- Uploading scanned images of photograph and signature
- Payment of application fees
JEE Main 2021 Registration Date & Details
JEE Main application form 2021 start date
Mode of availability
JEE Main Official website
JEE 2021 Application fees
JEE Mains 2021 application form last date
JEE Main Application form correction facility
Documents Required for Filling JEE Main Application Form 2021
Students are provided here a list of documents that are required at the time of filling the application form of JEE Main 2021.
- Scanned images of photograph, signature and class 12 marksheet (Class 12 hall ticket in case appearing for the exam)
- Marksheet of class 10 and 12. Candidates who are appearing in class 12 have to enter details as per their class 12 hall ticket
- Category certificates (If belonging to reserved category)
- Debit card/Internet banking details for payment of application fees
- Photo Identity proof such as Aadhaar, Bank passbook, Ration card copy etc.
JEE Main 2021 Registration- Who Can Apply?
Students aspiring to appear in JEE Main 2021 must ensure their eligibility before filling the NTA JEE application form. Students who do not meet the minimum eligibility criteria will not be considered for admission. It is thus advised to every applicant to first check the JEE Main eligibility criteria before filling up the application form.
- Candidates who have passed class 12 in 2019 or 2020 or appearing in 2021 are eligible to apply for JEE Main 2021
- Candidates who passed class 12 before 2019 are not eligible to appear in JEE Main 2021
- Candidates must have Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects in class 12 along with anyone subject from Chemistry/ Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational subject
- There is no requirement for a minimum percentage of marks in class 12 for appearing in JEE Main. However, for admission in IITs and NITs, candidates need to have a minimum of 75 percentage of marks in class 12.
- There is no age limit for appearing in JEE Main
For more details download the JEE Main 2021 Information Brochure in PDF format using the link given below.