Download Income Tax Department Recruitment Notification 2021 PDF for free from incometaxindia.gov.in using the direct download link given below.
Income Tax Department Recruitment Notification 2021
Office of the Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax has published a recruitment notification for the post of Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant, and Stenographer Grade-II in Income Tax Department, Madhya Pradesh & Chhattisgarh Region under sports quota. Meritorious Sportspersons fulfilling the eligibility criteria can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 02 February 2021.
Last Date of Application: 02 February 2021
Income Tax Department Vacancy Details
- Income Tax Inspector – 1 Post
- Tax Assistants- 6 Posts
- Stenographer Grade-II – 1 Post
|Notification||Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021 for Steno, Income Tax Inspector and Tax Assistant Posts, Download Application @incometaxindia.gov.in|
|Last Date of Submission||Feb 2, 2021|
|Organization||Income Tax Department|
|Education Qual||Senior Secondary, Graduate|
|Functional||Other Functional Area|
Educational and Technical Qualification:
- Income Tax Inspector – Degree from a recognized University or equivalent
- Tax Assistants – Degree from a recognized University or equivalent (ii) Having Data Entry Speed of 8,000 Key depressions per hour.
- Stenographer Grade II – 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized board or university. Dictation: 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute. Transcription: 50 words per minute (English) or 65 words per minute (Hindi)(Only on computer)
Sportspersons having represented :
- A state or the country in a National or International Competition in any of the games/sports as mentioned below; OR
- Their University in the Inter-University Tournaments conducted by the Inter-University Sports Board in any of the games/sports as mentioned below OR
- The State Schools Team in the National Sports/Games for Schools conducted by All India School Federation in any of the games/sports as mentioned below; OR
- Sportsperson who has been awarded National Awards in Physical \efficiency under National Physical Efficiency Drive.
How to Apply for Income Tax Department Steno, Income Tax Inspector, and Tax Assistant Posts 2020?
Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Dy. Commissioner of Income-tax (Hqrs./Admn), and must be sent to Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax (MP&CG) Aayakar Bhawan, 48 Arera Hills, Hoshangabad Road, Bhopal – 462011. The last date of receipt of the application is 02 February 2021.
For detailed eligibility criteria/qualification and other relevant requirements along with the procedure for submission of application and Annexure I & II can be downloaded in PDF format using the link given below.