DMRC EWS Income & Assets Certificate Form PDF Download in for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
DMRC EWS Income & Assets Certificate Form
EWSs who are not covered by the reservation plan for SCs, STs, and OBCs would be given 10% preference in direct recruitment to civil offices and services in the government, as well as admission to educational institutions.
Persons whose family owns or has any of the following assets, regardless of family income, are also exempt from being classified as EWS:
- A minimum of 1.5 acres of agricultural land is required.
- A residential space of 1000 square feet or more is required.
- In notified localities, a residential site of 100 square yards or more is required.
- In locations other than the notified municipalities, a residential plot of 200 square yards or more is required.
- For this reason, “family” refers to the person seeking reservation benefits, his or her parents and siblings under the age of 18, as well as his or her spouse and children under the age of 18.
- Filled application form.
- Ration card, EPIC card, and Aadhaar card are all examples of identification cards.
- Copies of IT returns and pay stubs
- PAN Card is a government-issued identification card.
Reservations for Financially Weaker Sections (EWS) are being applied in recruitment for civil offices and government services, as well as admission to educational institutions.
To download the DMRC EWS Income & Assets Certificate Form in PDF format, follow the link given below.PDF's Related to DMRC EWS Income & Assets Certificate Form