IFFCO-Tokio Claim Form for Marine Insurance PDF

IFFCO-Tokio Claim Form for Marine Insurance PDF download free from the direct link given below in the page.

❴SHARE THIS PDF❵ FacebookX (Twitter)Whatsapp
REPORT THIS PDF ⚐

IFFCO-Tokio Claim Form for Marine Insurance

Download the IFFCO-Tokio Claim Form for Marine Insurance in PDF format here. IFFCO-Tokio General Insurance Company Limited was incorporated in 2000, as a joint venture between the Indian Farmers Fertiliser Co-operative Limited (IFFCO), which is the world’s largest fertilizer manufacturer, and Tokio Marine Group, which is one of the largest insurance groups in Japan.

IFFCO holds 51 percent in the company and Tokio Marine Group holds the remaining 49 percent. Marine insurance covers the loss or damage of ships, cargo, terminals, and any transport by which the property is transferred, acquired, or held between the points of origin and the final destination.

IFFCO-Tokio Claim Form for Marine Insurance (Required Details)

  • Name
  • Signature
  • Policy / Cover No.
  • Certificate No. / Date
  • Interested Party (Name & complete Address)
  • When the Loss was detected
  • Damage Certificate from Carriers Obtained
  • Monetary Claim on Carriers Lodged
  • Voyage / Journey Covered (From:, To:)
  • Description of Goods in transit
  • Mode of Transportation
  • Type of Packing
  • Type of Damage
  • Extent of Damage
  • Invoice No. / Date
  • Bill of Lading / Airway Bill No. / Date
  • Bill of Entry No. / Date
  • Consignment Note No. / Date
  • Material Receipt Report No. / Date
  • Basis of Valuation
  • Amount Claimed
  • Details of Other Existing Insurances
  • Name & Address of Company
  • Policy No.
  • Sum Insured

Download the IFFCO-Tokio Claim Form`for Marine Insurance in PDF format using the link given below.

IFFCO-Tokio Claim Form for Marine Insurance PDF Free Download

REPORT THISIf the purchase / download link of IFFCO-Tokio Claim Form for Marine Insurance PDF is not working or you feel any other problem with it, please REPORT IT by selecting the appropriate action such as copyright material / promotion content / link is broken etc. If this is a copyright material we will not be providing its PDF or any source for downloading at any cost.

SIMILAR PDF FILES

  • IFFCO Tokio Claim Form

    IFFCO-Tokio General Insurance Company Limited was incorporated in 2000, as a joint venture between the Indian Farmers Fertiliser Co-operative Limited (IFFCO), which is the world’s largest fertilizer manufacturer, and Tokio Marine Group, which is one of the largest insurance groups in Japan. IFFCO holds 51 percent in the company and the...

  • IFFCO Tokio Claim Form for Travel

    IFFCO-Tokio General Insurance Company Limited was incorporated in 2000, as a joint venture between the Indian Farmers Fertiliser Co-operative Limited (IFFCO), which is the world’s largest fertilizer manufacturer, and Tokio Marine Group, which is one of the largest insurance groups in Japan. IFFCO holds 51 percent in the company and the...

  • IFFCO Tokio General Insurance – Motor Claim Form

    Notice of accident should be filed with IFFCO-Tokio General Insurance’s toll free number 1800 103 5499. If damage is a major one, the accident may be reported before the vehicle is removed from the spot so that the insurers can arrange for spot inspection of damage.

  • IFFCO-Tokio Fire Insurance Claim Form

    A fire insurance policy covers the loss that the insurer may suffer due to destruction of or damage to property or goods, caused by fire, during a specified period and up to agreed amount.

  • IFFCO-Tokio Machinery Breakdown Insurance Claim Form

    This insurance covers accidental breakdown and physical damage of the machinery, the cost of repairs or replacement of the damaged machine parts.

  • IFFCO-Tokio Personal Accident Insurance Claim Form

    “Personal accident insurance is a policy that can reimburse your medical costs, provide compensation in case of disability or death caused by accidents.

  • IFFCO-Tokio Pravasiya Bharatiya Bima Yojana Claim Form

    The Pravasi Bharatiya Bima Yojana (PBBY) is a mandatory insurance scheme aimed at safeguarding the interests of Indian emigrant workers falling under Emigration Check Required (ECR) category going for overseas employment to ECR countries