IELTS Exam Paper PDF
IELTS Exam Paper PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
The IELTS (International English Language Testing System) exam is conducted in India by IDP Education Limited which is based in Australia and has more than 100 offices across 31 countries. IELTS is aimed at testing the language proficiency of individuals belonging to non-English speaking countries. In this article, you can find the IELTS sample paper PDFs, expected questions, marking schemes, and more.
IELTS test is one of the most important exams for candidates aiming for universities or job opportunities in foreign countries. The IELTS score is calculated as an aggregate of all sections of the question papers on a scale of 1 to 9. In order to practise IELTS exam sample papers, candidates should understand the exam pattern of the exam. IELTS exam will turn out to be difficult if an applicant won’t know the paper pattern well.
IELTS Exam Paper PDF
- Listening sample 1 task – Form completion (PDF, 59KB)
- IELTS listening recording 1 (MP3, 1.2MB)
- Listening sample 2 task Multiple Choice (PDF, 16KB)
- IELTS Listening recording 2 (MP3, 402KB)
- Listening sample 3 task Short Answer (Part 2 – PDF, 25KB)
- IELTS Listening recording 3 (MP3, 574KB)
- Listening sample 4 task Sentence Completion (PDF, 17KB)
- IELTS Listening recording 4 (MP3, 549KB)
- Listening sample 5 task Matching (example 1 – PDF, 21KB)
- IELTS Listening recording 5 (MP3, 2.8MB)
- Listening sample 6 task Matching (example 2 – PDF, 21KB)
- IELTS Listening recording 6 (MP3, 2.1MB)
- Listening sample 7 task Plan/Map/Diagram Labelling (PDF, 25KB)
- IELTS Listening recording 7 (MP3, 2.7MB)
- Listening sample 8 task Note Completion (PDF, 59KB)
- IELTS Listening recording 8 (MP3, 4.18MB)
- Listening Recording 8 Answer Sheet (PDF, 16KB)
- Listening Sample 9 Task Short Answer (Part 3 – PDF, 25KB)
- IELTS Listening Recording 9 (MP3, 11.8MB)
- Listening Recording 9 Answer Sheet
IELTS Exam Pattern
|IELTS Test Component||Duration||Brief Description|
|Listening||30 minutes||4 sections, 40 items|
|Reading||60 minutes||3 sections, 40 items|
|Writing||60 minutes||2 tasks|
|Speaking||11-14 minutes||3 part one-on-one conversation|
You can download the IELTS Exam Paper PDF using the link given below.