Download I Scheme Syllabus MSBTE PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
I Scheme Syllabus MSBTE
Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education (MSBTE) VI – Semester Course Curriculum
Mass transfer operation is a core subject of chemical engineering, diploma chemical engineer needed to study the Mass Transfer Operations for the chemical process industry. After studying this subject the student would be able to operate and control various parameters related to mass transfer equipment. They may deal with the equipment related to Mass Transfer Operations like Distillation, Extraction, Absorption, Drying, Crystallisation. They have to handle various Mass Transfer Equipment like Distillation column, Dryer, Extractor, Crystalliser, and Absorber and Extractor in a safe and efficient manner.
The aim of this course is to help the student to attain the following industry identified competency through various teaching-learning experiences:
- Apply the relevant knowledge and skills to operate the mass transfer equipment in chemical plants efficiently.
- The theory, practical experiences, and relevant soft skills associated with this course are to be taught and implemented so that the student demonstrates the following industry-oriented COs associated with the above-mentioned competency.
- Use various distillation methods in the chemical industry.
- Apply knowledge of gas absorption operations and relevant equipment in chemical industries.
- Select the appropriate solvent for the extraction process and construct a triangular diagram.
- Calculate the time required for the drying process and plot the drying rate curve.
- Select the suitable method of supersaturation and calculate the yield of crystals obtained.
For more details download the I Scheme Syllabus MSBTE 6th Semester in PDF format using the link given below or alternative link.