HPU MBBS Merit List 2020-21 PDF
HPU MBBS Merit List 2020-21 PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
The provisional General Combined Merit List of all categories along with the respective category-wise merit lists of the candidates who applied ONLINE successfully within the prescribed schedule for admissions to MBBS/BDS courses under State/Management/NRI Quota in Government Medical/Dental Colleges including private Medical/Dental colleges of the State of Himachal Pradesh for the academic session 2020-21 is hereby notified with the below-mentioned conditions –
- This merit list is prepared primarily based on the information filled by the candidates in the online form and based on the result/merit of NEET-UG-2020.
- The candidature of the candidates is purely provisional subject to fulfillment of the prescribed eligibility criteria as per provisions under Clause-IV at pages-17-21 of the prospectus (uploaded on the University websites www.hpuniv.ac.in & URL: https://hp.online-counselling.co.in/ which shall have to be finally checked/verified by the Admission Committee constituted by the Principal of the allocated colleges concerned before granting the admission. Merely assigning the rank in this merit list under the category concerned does not confer any right for admission. However, the admission of the candidates shall be made subject to fulfillment of the prescribed eligibility criteria and another requirement of the prospectus as meant for the quota concerned and further subject to availability of seats in order of merit in the Medical/Dental Colleges.
- Candidates who do not fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria as meant for State Quota Seats as per provisions contained under Clause-IV(A) of the prospectus will only be considered under management quota seats as available in the private Medical/Dental Colleges as per provision contained under Clause-IV(B) of the prospectus.
- Candidates must also ensure to go through their print out of the submitted online application form or by visiting the link “Print Candidate Registration Confirmation Copy” in the counseling portal. If there is any correction with respect to the particulars i.e. BONAFIDE STATE, SCHOOLING FROM HP, AND EXEMPTION IN SCHOOLING ONLY, the same can be raised to the University ONLY through email at email@example.com. up to 4 PM on 19.11.2020, thereafter no such requests on this account shall be entertained.
- Candidates can correct/edit their choices/preferences, of course, colleges, and quota on 19.11.2020 (9 AM- 11:59 PM) as per the schedule published in the prospectus.
- The result/provisional allocation of seats of 1st round of online counseling for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses in the Government Medical/Dental Colleges including private Medical/Dental Colleges shall be displayed/notified on 24.11.2020.
You can download the HPU MBBS Merit List 2020-21 in PDF format using the link given below or an alternative link for more details.