Download Haryana Police Constable Notification 2021 PDF for free from hssc.gov.in using the direct download link given below.
Haryana Police Constable Notification 2021
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has started the online application process for Constable Posts (Group C) today i.e. on 11 January 2020 on its official website – hssc.gov.in. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for HSSC Constable Recruitment 2021 on or before 10 February 2021. HSSC online application can be filled up using URL address i.e adv42020.hryssc.in/StaticPages/HomePage.aspx.
A total 7298 vacancies are available for Male Constable (General Duty), Female Constable (General Duty) and Female Constable for HAP-DURGA-1 Post.
- Male Constable (General Duty) – 5500(Gen=1980, SC=990, BCA=770, BCB=440, EWS=550, ESMGEN=385, ESM-SC=110, ESM-BCA=110, ESM-BCB=165)
- Female Constable (General Duty) – 1100 (Gen=396, SC=198, BCA=154, BCB=88, EWS=110, ESM-GEN=77, ESM-SC=22, ESM-BCA=22, ESM-BCB=33)
- Female Constable for HAP-DURGA-1 – 698
Candidates who will fill the online application successfully will be called for the exam either Online (CBT) or OMR Based which is likely to be held from 27 March 2021 to 28 March 2021 & the date, time and place of examination will be as per admit card.
|Notification||HSSC Constable Recruitment 2021: 7298 Vacancies Notified in Haryana Police, 12th Pass Eligible, Apply Online for Constable Posts @hssc.gov.in|
|Last Date of Submission||Feb 10, 2021|
|Organization||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Education Qual||Senior Secondary|
|Functional||Other Funtional Area|
|Starting Date of Application||11 January 2021|
|Last Date of Application||10 February 2021|
|Exam Date||27 March 2021 to 28 March 2021|
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized education Board/Institution for all the categories.
- Matric with Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subject or higher education.
- General Category – 170 cm
- Reserved Category – 168 cm
- Chest – 83 Centimetre (un-expanded) to 87 centimetre (expanded) with expansion of 04 Centimetre (minimum). 81 Centimetre (un-expanded) to 85 centimetre (expanded) with expansion of 04 Centimetre (minimum) for reserved category.
- General Category – 158 cm
- Reserved Category – 156 cm
18-25 years (On the first day of the month in which the applications are invited for recruitment of Constable i.e on 01-12-2020)
Selection Process for HSSC Constable
The selection will be done on the basis of:
- Knowledge Test (80% weightage)
- Physical Screening Test (PST) (Qualifying in Nature)
- Physical Measurement Test(PMT) (Qualifying in Nature)
- Additional qualification:(10% weightage)
- Miscellaneous (10% weightage)
HSSC Constable Exam Pattern
There will be objective type multiple choice questions of 0.80 marks each
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
Other relevant fields/trades etc.
10 Questions related to basic knowledge of compute
|100||0.80 marks each||1 hour and 30 minute|
There will be no negative marking for wrong answers. The medium of examination shall be Hindi except where the knowledge of English language of the candidates is to be tested. The medium of examination shall be bilingual i.e. both in Hindi as well as in English.
HSSC Constable Syllabus
The standard of questions shall be as expected of an educated person having passed 10+2 examination of Board of School Education Haryana for the post of Constable.
HSSC Constable Admit Card
The admit card is expected to be released on the official website of HSSC in the month of Feb or March 2021
HSSC Constable Physical Screening Test (PST)
The candidates who have qualified in Knowledge Test will be called for Physical Screening Test, which would be only qualifying in nature, to judge their physical fitness and endurance. The standards prescribed for this test shall be as under :
|Candidates||Test distance||Qualifying Time|
|Male||2.5 Kilometer||12 Min|
|Female||1.0 Kilometer||6 min|
|.Ex.-serviceman||1.0 Kilometer||5 min|
For more details download the Haryana Police Constable Notification 2021 in PDF format using the link given below or an alternative link.