GSTR 1 Form PDF
GSTR 1 Form PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Hello, Friends today we are sharing with you GSTR 1 Form PDF to help you. GSTR 1 Form is a statement of the details of outward supplies (i.e. sales of goods or provision of services) of goods or services or both. GSTR 1 Form PDF can be downloaded from the link given at the bottom of this page.
The GSTR- 1 has to be filed electronically by every registered person other than Suppliers of online information and database access or retrieval (OIDAR) services or an Input Service Distributor or a non-resident taxable person or a person paying tax under composition levy or persons liable to collect TCS or persons liable to deduct TDS. The casual taxable person also has to file GSTR-1
GSTR 1 Form PDF – Information to be Provided
The details of outward supplies of goods or services or both furnished in FORM GSTR-1 shall include the –
Invoice wise details of all –
- Inter-State and intra-State supplies made to the registered persons; and
- Inter-State supplies with invoice value more than two and a half lakh rupees made to the unregistered persons;
Consolidated details of all
- Intra-State supplies made to unregistered persons for each rate of tax; and
- State-wise inter-State supplies with invoice value up to two and a half lakh rupees made to unregistered persons for each rate of tax;
- Debit and credit notes, if any, issued during the month for invoices issued previously.
GSTR 1 Form Timing
The GSTR-1 return is meant to be filed for every tax period whether or not any supplies of goods or services or both have been made during such tax period. This return can be filed by the taxpayer directly through the common portal www.gst.gov.in ; or through a Facilitation Centre notified by the Commissioner.
You can download the GSTR 1 Form PDF using the link given below.