Download GSC Bank Account Opening Form (Saving & Current) PDF for free from gscbank.co.in using the direct download link given below.
GSC Bank Account Opening Form (Saving & Current)
Savings Bank Account is primarily meant to inculcate a sense of saving for your future financial requirements. The main purpose of the account is to save in small or large amount from time to time.
Open a “Savings Bank Account” with GSC Bank (The Gujarat State Co-operative Bank Ltd.), which comes with an array of services & facilities at no extra cost.
Who can open “Savings Bank Account” :-
- Individual – Single / Joint account
- Minor – Operated by guardian natural / appointed by the court
- Illiterate person – Operated by thumb impression
- Hindu Undivided Family
- Trust, Club, Association Society
- Housing Co-operative Society
- Charitable Religious Institution
- SB account may be opened in the name of an individual or in the names of two or more individuals. In case of Joint account,
- It can be operated jointly or severally, with either or survivor or former or survivor clause.
- An account can also be opened in the name of a minor, to be operated by natural guardian.
- An account can be opened by a club, a society, or an association.