ESIC SSO Notification 2022 PDF
ESIC SSO Notification 2022 PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Hello, Friends today we are sharing with you the ESIC SSO Notification 2022 PDF to help you. If you are looking govt jobs in ESIC then don’t you have arrived at the right website. ESIC has recently released the ESIC SSO Notification 2022 PDF from the official website https://www.esic.nic.in or it can be directly downloaded from the link given at the bottom of this page.
Interested candidates who possess the required qualifications can apply online on ESIC website – esic.nic.in from 12 March 2022. ESIC SSO Application shall be opened for a month i.e. 12 April 2022. For the selection of the candidates, ESIC will hold a written exam. You will get Rs. 44,900-1,42,400) as per the 7th Central Pay Commission through this job as monthly remuneration.
ESIC SSO Notification 2022 PDF – Overview
|Recruitment Organization||Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Post Name||Social Security Officer (SSO)/ Manager Gr-II/ Superintendent|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 44900- 14200/- (Level 7 as per 7th CPC pay Matrix)|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||April 12, 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Category||Centre Govt Jobs|
ESIC SSO Notification 2022 – Vacancy Details
|Category||No. of Vacancies|
ESIC SSO Notification 2022 – Education Qualification, Selection Process
- Graduation from a recognized University (Preference will be given to the graduates in Commerce/Law/Management).
- Working knowledge of computers including the
- use of office suites and databases.
ESIC SSO Selection Process
The candidate will be called for:
- Phase I – Preliminary Examination – 100 Marks
- Phase II – Main Examination – 200 Marks
- Phase III – Computer Skill Test & Descriptive Test – 50 Marks
ESIC SSO Exam Pattern
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks||Time|
|English Language||30||30||20 min|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 min|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 min|
ESIC SSO Notification 2022 – How to Apply
- Go to the ESIC website www.esic.nic.in and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF SSO-2022 IN ESIC ” which will open a new screen.
- To register for the application, choose the tab “Click here for Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. In case you are unable to complete the application form in one go, then you can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- Enter your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Uploading of Photograph and Signature.
- Proceed to fill in other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before COMPLETE REGISTRATION.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘COMPLETE REGISTRATION ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on the ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed with payment.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button