Employment Newspaper Fourth Week of August 2021
Employment Newspaper Fourth Week of August 2021 PDF read online or download for free from the www.jobriya.in link given at the bottom of this article.
Employment Newspaper is a weekly journal and is published simultaneously in English & Hindi. Its prime objective was to provide an effective platform for job vacancies, the result of recruitment examinations.
In addition to job vacancies, Rozgar Samachar, in each issue, carries an article on job opportunities in various sectors, including emerging sectors.
Employment Newspaper First Week (28th Aug to 3rd September) PDF contains the following Departments job/vacancy information.
Government Jobs In Employment Newspaper:
|SSC||MP Police, UP Police, Rajasthan Police and Various Other State Police Vacancy|
|Bank||UPSSSC Vacancy, UPPSC Vacancy, UPSC Vacancy, ACS Vacancy, BAS Vacancy, GCS Vacancy Etc|
|Railway||Air force Vacancy, Navy Vacancy, Army Vacancy Etc.|
|NVS Vacancy||NIACL Vacancy, LIC Vacancy, GIC Vacancy, UIICL Vacancy Etc.|
|KVS Vacancy||CISF Vacancy, BSF Vacancy, ITBP Vacancy Etc.|
|Delhi Metro Rail Corp.||J.E Vacancy, Civil Engineer Vacancy Etc.|
|Sail, Gail, BHEL, And Various Other Government PSUs’||Group A, Group B, Group C, Group D Vacancy|
Job/Vacancy Details from 28th Aug to 3rd September 2021
- Indian Institutes of Technology – Joint Admission Test for Masters 2022
- State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment for Specialist Grade Officers on Regular/Contract Basis
- Indian Air Force for Senior Scientific Assistant
- BCG Vaccine Laboratory
- Ministry of External Affairs
- National Disaster Response Force
- Chennai Metro Rail Limited
- Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Ltd.
- MECON Ltd.
- NBCC (India) Limited
- Ministry of Defence
- National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities (Divyangjan)
- ASC Centre (South) – 2 ATC
- Office of the Chief Postmaster General
For more details regarding the Job/Vacancy download the Employment Newspaper Fourth week of August 2021 PDF using the link given below.