Download Delhi Mumbai Expressway Route Map PDF for free from nhai.gov.in using the direct download link given below.
Delhi Mumbai Expressway Route Map
Delhi – Mumbai Expressway (DME) project is an under construction 8 lane access-controlled road (1350 km) with a route connecting DND in Delhi with JNPT in Mumbai. It has been designed with a speed limit of 120 km/hr and provision to expand to 12 lanes in the future. Its alignment reduces the distance between Delhi and Mumbai by around 150 km and travel time to 13 hours from the current 24 hours. Besides that, the expressway will lead to considerable fuel savings, better ride quality and safety over the existing NH-48 (old NH-8) highway.
The entire expressway has been divided into 4 sections with a total of 52 tenders / packages. Each has a 24 month (2 year deadlines)
- DND – Faridabad – Sohna: 3 (60 km)
- Sohna – Vadodara: 31 (844 km)
- Vadodara – Virar: 13 (354 km)
- Virar – JNPT: 5 (92 km)
Delhi Mumbai Expressway Map
The expressway with closed tolling will connect 5 states of Haryana (80 km), Rajasthan (380 km), Madhya Pradesh (370 km), Gujarat (300 km) and Maharashtra (120 km). New industrial townships and Smart Cities have been planned along its route. 92 wayside amenities have been planned on either side at an interval of roughly 50 km.
This new greenfield expressway was approved for construction under the Bharatmala Pariyojana programme in 2017, and Prime Minister Narendra Modi laid its foundation stone on March 9, 2019.
- Total Estimated Cost: Rs. 1,00,000 crore (1 lakh crore)
- Project’s Total Length: 1350 km
- Lanes: 8 (expandable to 12)
- Speed Limit: 120 kmph
- Scheduled Opening / Deadline: January 26, 2023
- My Completion Estimate: 2024-end
- Owner: National Highway Authority of India (NHAI)
- Delhi – Vadodara Project Model: EPC (Engineering, Procurement & Construction)
- Vadodara – Mumbai Project Model: HAM (Hybrid Annuity Model)
- Status: Under Construction (687 km), Bidding & Land Acquisition
You can download the Delhi Mumbai Expressway Route Map in PDF format using the link given below or an alternative link for more details.