Dalitha Bandhu Application Form PDF
Dalitha Bandhu Application Form PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Telangana Dalita Bandhu” is introduced to intensify the level of financial assistance to SC households for the establishment of suitable income-generating economic support schemes as the delivery of credit by banks in the form of loans has become a constraint. The Dalit Bandhu Scheme 2022 was started with the main objective of helping the families of the Dalit community. The state government told that through the TS Dalit Bandhu Scheme, the citizens of the state will get a lot of help, and their lives
Telangana Government has not announced the online application procedure or Application form once released we will update the Dalitha Bandhu Application Form PDF from here. Whenever the state government invites applications from PDF Telangana Dalit Bandhu scheme registration, we will update you through this article. Till that stay with us.
Dalitha Bandhu Application Form PDF – Overview
|Scheme Name||Dalit Bandhu Scheme|
|Launched By||The government of Telangana|
|Beneficiaries||Resident of Telangana|
|Category||Telangana Govt. Scheme|
Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme
The government has started to give empowerment to Dalits. Under the scheme, the state government will provide financial help to all Dalit families in the state. The people of the state who are interested to get the benefit of the Telangana Dalit Bandhu scheme can apply online. They have to fill out the registration form for the TS Dalit empowerment scheme 2022. The chief minister has also said that the Government of the state will implement this scheme very soon.
The main motive to start a scheme in the state is to make this family financially independent. Registered people will get Rs 10 lakh under the Telangana Dalit Bandhu scheme.
The benefit of the scheme will be to those families who belong to the below poverty line category. Every year, selected families of the state will get financial assistance under the palate Bandhu scheme Telangana. Only those families will get the benefit, who will apply online.
Eligibility Criteria of TSDBS (Telangana State Dalitha Bandhu Scheme)
- The applicant must be a permanent citizen of Telangana state.
- An applicant must belong to the Dalit family of the state.
- The candidate must belong to the below poverty line category.
- The annual income of the applicant should be below.
- Applicants should not be getting any financial assistance from other schemes.
TS Dalitha Bandhu Scheme 2022 Main Benefits
- Telangana government is going to start the Dalit Bandhu scheme for the benefit of Dalit families.
- The benefit of the lit Bandhu scheme will be given to those families who are below the poverty line.
- Beneficiaries will get financial assistance from the state Government of Telangana.
- The amount of financial assistance is Rs 10 lakh.
- Around 12,000 Lalit families will get financial help under Telangana delete empowerment scheme.
- To Take the benefit of the scheme, the candidates have to apply online.
- The government of Telangana has also set the budget for this session which is Rs 1000 Crore.
Required Documents for Dalitha Bandhu Scheme 2022
When you will make online registration for the Telangana Dalit Bandhu scheme, at the time you need some important documents with you to upload these documents through scanning. The list of documents is given below:-
- Aadhar card of the applicant
- Bank account details
- Income proof certificate
- Caste certificate
- A copy of the ration card
- Voter ID card
- Passport size photographs
- Mobile number
Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme is a flagship program of the Telangana Government. Started with the main objective of empowering Dalit families and enabling entrepreneurship among them. The government is going to provide a direct benefit transfer of 10 lakh per family. The Dalit empowerment program was first announced in the state budget. Now Telangana government is ready to spend 80,000 crores to 01 lakh crores under this. The Chief Minister also said that this Scheme is not just a government but a moment in which the government will move forward to implement it across the country in collaboration with the Centre.