CTET Notification 2024 PDF
CTET 2024 Notification PDF has been released by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) from the official website @ctet.nic.in or it can be directly downloaded from the link given at the bottom of this page. Candidates can check the application form,Eligibility and conditions in this notification.
CBSE conducted the December Exam on 21 January 2024 from 09:30 AM to 12:00 NOON for Paper 1 and from 02:00 PM to 04:30 PM for Paper 2. The paper will be held for primary teacher who teaches classes 1-5, and another paper for upper primary teachers who teach classes 6-8.
CTET 2024 Notification Overview
|Exam Name||CTET July 2023 (Central Teacher Eligibility Test)|
|Exam Conducting Body||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Exam Frequency||Twice a year|
|CTET Online Registration 2024||3rd November to 23rd November 2023|
|Final verification of payment of fee by bank||28th November 2023|
|Online Correction Schedule||28th November to 2nd December 2023|
|CTET Admit Card 2024||January 2024|
|CTET Exam Date 2024||21st January 2024|
|Exam Duration||150 minutes|
|Language of Paper||English and Hindi|
|Exam Purpose||For accessing the eligibility of candidates for appointment as teachers in Classes 1-8|
|No. of Test Cities||135 cities across India|
|Exam Helpdesk No.||011-22235774|
CTET January 2024 Notification – Eligibility
- Graduation and passing or appearing in the first year of a 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known).
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and passing or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed).
- Graduation with at least 45% marks and passing or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed) by the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations issued from time to time in this regard.
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the first year of a 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the first year of 4-year B.A/B. Sc. Ed or B.A.Ed/ B. Sc. Ed.
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and passing or appearing in 1-year B.Ed. (Special Education).