CTET Notification 2021 PDF
CTET Notification 2021 PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Notification 2021 PDF released by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on 20th September 2021 from its official website https://ctet.nic.in/, or it can be directly downloaded from the link given at the bottom of this page once released.
CTET Notification 2021 contains details of the exam including the exam dates, application process, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, exam day guidelines, and others.
CTET Notification 2021 PDF – Dates
Candidates can check tentative important CTET dates related to the notification below.
|CTET Exam Events||CTET Tentative Dates, 2021|
|Official Notification Release||20-Sep-2021|
|Online Apply Application process||20-Sep-2021 to 19-Oct-2021 (up to 23:59 Hrs.)|
|CTET exam||16-Dec-2021 to 13-Jan-2022|
|Fee Payment||20- Oct-2021 (up to 15:30 Hrs.)|
The Central Board of Secondary Education will conduct the 15th edition of the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) in CBT (Computer Based Test) mode from 16 December 2021 to 13 January 2022 (the exact date will be intimated on to admit card). The CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test) will be conducted online by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The exam will be conducted in 20 languages across the country.
CTET Application Process 2021 – Online
Candidates need to fill the CTET application form in two parts – registration and application form. To register for the exam, candidates can follow the steps mentioned below.
- Visit the official website https://ctet.nic.in/
- On the Home page right side, you will the link to the Application form filing
- Read the exam notification carefully and click on the checkbox at the bottom of the page
- Click on the ‘Click Here to Proceed’ button
- Fill the CTET online registration form
- Note down the system generated application number
CTET Eligibility 2021
Candidates who want to apply for the CTET examination firstly check the eligibility condition which is mention below:
- Candidates should be citizens of India
- The minimum age limit to apply for CTET 2021 is 18 years. There is no restriction on the upper age limit to apply for the CTET exam.
- diploma/degree in teacher education pursued by candidates should be mandatorily recognized by NCTE
- In the case of Diploma in Education (Special Education) and B.Ed (Special Education), a teacher education course recognized by the Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) only shall be considered
- A candidate with Diploma in Special Education need to undergo, after appointment, an NCTE recognized six-month Special Programme in Elementary Education
- Applicants are chosen as teachers of Physical Education according to the regulations and norms laid down by NCTE
- For teachers of Art Education, Craft Education, Home Science, Work Education, etc. norms by other school management and state government are applicable until NCTE lays down its minimum eligibility norms with such teachers
CTET 2021 Papers Types
Paper 1 – For Primary Teachers (Classes 1st to 5th)
Paper 2 – For Elementary Teachers (Classes 6th to 8th)
Application fee is applicable for CTET Dec-2021-
Only Paper I or II– General/OBC Rs. 1000/-
Both Paper I & II– General/OBC Rs. 1200/-
Only Paper I or II– SC/ST/Diff. Enabled Person Rs. 500/-
Both Paper I and II– SC/ST/Diff. Enabled Person Rs.600/-
CBSE conducts the CTET exam twice every year. The first exam is conducted in the month of July and the second in the month of December. Successful candidates who appear in CTET Paper-1 will be considered eligible for teacher recruitment for class 1 to class 5. Whereas, successful candidates appearing in Paper-2 will be considered eligible for teacher recruitment for classes 6th to 8th.
You can download the CTET Notification 2021 PDF from the link given below.