Download Correction Voter Form 8 Manipur PDF for free from ceomanipur.nic.in using the direct download link given below.
Correction Voter Form 8 Manipur
This is an application Form 8 for Correction to Particulars Entered in Electoral Roll. The application should be addressed to the Electoral Registration Officer of the constituency in which the name of the applicant is already included. The name of the constituency should be mentioned in the blank space.
For correction in date of birth, documentary proof should be attached as under:
- Birth certificate issued by a Municipal Authorities or district office of the Registrar of Births & Deaths or Baptism certificate; or
- Birth certificate from the school (Govt. / Recognised) last attended by the applicant or any other recognized educational institution; or
- If a person is a class 10 or more pass, he should give a copy of the mark sheet of class 10, if it contains the date of birth as a proof of date of birth; or
- Marksheet of class 8 if it contains the date of birth; or
- Marksheet of class 5 if it contains the date of birth; or
- Indian Passport
- PAN Card.
- Driving License.
- Aadhar letter issued by UIDAI
If the Applicant wants replacement EPIC with a new address, he should apply for the same in Form EPIC-001 (as per the Format as Annexure I ), with requisite fee for replacement EPIC, and old EPC, after enrolment at the new place on the basis of Form 8A.
Download the Correction Voter Form 8 Manipur in PDF format using the link given below or alternative link.PDF's Related to Correction Voter Form 8 Manipur