CGHS Application Form PDF
CGHS Application Form PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
CGHS (Central Government Health Scheme) is a health insurance scheme that provides comprehensive medical cover to central government employees, pensioners, and their dependents. All beneficiaries of the Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS) are provided with a plastic card that contains a photo of the beneficiary along with a distinctive beneficiary ID number.
The Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS) gives a plastic card called the CGHS card to all beneficiaries. The card comes with a unique ID and a photo. It is mandatory for using CGHS services. It cannot be transferred from 1 individual to another.
CGHS Application Form PDF – Eligible Persons
- Freedom fighters
- Ex-governors and Lt. governors
- Retired judges of High Courts
- Railway board employees
- Current and ex-members of Parliament
- Employees of Post and Telegraph department
CGHS Scheme Health Coverage
The Central Government Health Scheme provides comprehensive health coverage which includes the following:
- Out Patient Department (OPD) treatment including medicines.
- Expenses incurred for buying hearing aids, appliances, artificial limbs, etc. will be reimbursed.
- When the beneficiary faces a medical emergency, expenses incurred for treatment availed in public or private hospitals will be reimbursed.
- Maternity, Family Welfare, and Child Health Care.
- Medical consultation for all forms of treatments including AYUSH (Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Unani and Siddha).
Documents Required for CGHS Application Form PDF
- Proof of residence,
- Age proof of the dependent,
- Proof of stay of the dependent need to be attached
- Attested copies of PPO/Provisional PPO/Last Pay Certificate,
- Demand draft payable at “PAO CGHS New Delhi
Provision for Making CGHS Card while Still in Service
An employee who is currently serving at a central government organization can apply for his/her pensioner CGHS card while still in service. To do this, the employee just has to forward the application with the enclosures and the demand draft through his organization. The pensioner card, however, will be issued only at the time of his/her retirement.
- Upon marriage or birth of a child, a serving employee can get the spouse/child’s name added by submitting the duly endorsed form by his/her department.
- In case of the death of the cardholder, the card will be deemed invalid and the dependent has to apply for a fresh card by attaching the old CGHS card and death certificate.
- In case a dependent of the cardholder dies, the names on the CGHS card can be deleted by informing the CGHS department.
You can download the CGHS Application Form PDF using the link given below.