BSF Recruitment 2021 PDF Download in for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
BSF Recruitment 2021
BSF Recruitment 2021 Notification has been released at bsf.gov.in for engagement for Paramedical Staff and Veterinary Staff in Border Security Force, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India.
The online process for various posts of Assistant Aircraft Mechanic (ASI), Assistant Radio Mechanic (ASI), Constable (Store Man), and Others have been started at the official website of the Border Security Force.
Last date for submission of online application: 30 days (26 July 2021) from the release date of advertisement in Employment Newspaper.
BSF Group B & C Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
Total No. Of Posts – 110 Vacancies
- SI (Staff Nurse)- 37 Posts
- ASI Operation Theatre Technician (Group C Post) – 1 Post
- ASI Laboratory Technician (Group C Post) – 28 Posts
- CT (Ward Boy/Ward Girl/Aya) Group C Post – 9 Posts
- HC (Veterinary) Group C Post – 20 Posts
- Constable (Kennelman) Group C Post – 15 Posts
BSF Recruitment Notification 2021 – Job Summary
|Notification||BSF Group B & C Recruitment 2021 Notification OUT, Apply for 220 Paramedical & Veterinary Staff Posts @bsf.gov.in|
|Notification Date||Jun 26, 2021|
|Last Date of Submission||Jul 26, 2021|
|Organization||Border Security Force|
|Education Qual||Diploma Holder, Secondary, Senior Secondary, Other Qualifications|
|Functional||Administration, Other Functional Area|
BSF Group B & C Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- SI (Staff Nurse)- 10+2 or equivalent; Degree/Diploma in General Nursing Programme; Registration as General Nurse and Midwife with central or State Nursing Council.
- ASI Operation Theatre Technician (Group C Post) – 10+ 2 with Science or its equivalent plus Diploma in Operation Technique or certificate in relevant subject from an institute recognized by the central or the state government.
- ASI Laboratory Technician (Group C Post) – 10+ 2 with Science or its equivalent from a recognized Board or institution; Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from a recognized Institution of the central or the state government.
- CT (Ward Boy/Ward Girl/Aya) Group C Post – Pass in Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized board; two years of work experience in respective trades or one-year certificate course from a recognized industrial training institute or vocational institute with at least one year experience in the trade or two years diploma from a recognized Industrial Training Institute in the trade or similar trade.
- HC (Veterinary) Group C Post – 12th class from a recognized board; possessing minimum one year course in veterinary stock assistant from any recognized board and having at least one year of post-qualification experience.
- Constable (Kennelman) Group C Post – 10th class from a recognized board. Two years of experience in handling animals from government veterinary hospital or dispensary of veterinary college or government farm.
BSF Recruitment 2021 – How to Apply
The applications will be accepted through online mode only. The candidates are required to log in at bsf.gov.in for submission of the application.
For more details, download the BSF Recruitment 2021 PDF using the link given below.