SSC GD Notification 2021
SSC GD Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF Download in for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
SSC GD Recruitment 2021 Notification
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the notification 2021 for recruitment of constables (General Duty — GD) in CAPFs, NIA, SSF, and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles. All interested candidates possessing the required eligibility can submit their SSC GD Application till 31 August 2021 by login into the official website of SSC i.e. ssc.gov.in.
The Staff Selection Commission will conduct an open competitive examination for recruitment to the posts of Constable (General Duty) in various forces as per the Recruitment Scheme formulated by the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) and as per the Memorandum of Understanding signed between Ministry of Home Affairs and the Staff Selection Commission.
Important Dates to Remember
Dates for submission of online applications: 17.07.2021 to 31.08.2021
Last date and time for receipt of online applications: 31.08.2021 (23:30)
Last date and time for making online fee payment: 02.09.2021 (23:30)
Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 04.09.2021 (23:30)
Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 07.09.2021
SSC GD Constable Vacancy
Force and Category Wise Vacancy Details
SSC GD Constable Eligibility Criteria
Matriculation or 10th class pass from a recognized Board/ University
SSC GD Constable Age Limit
18 to 23 Years
SSC GD Constable Exam Pattern
There will be 100 questions on:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||25||1 hour and 30 min|
|General Knowledge and General Awareness||25||25|
SSC GD Constable Cut-Off Marks
- General and Ex-servicemen – 35%
- SC/ ST/ OBC – 33%
SSC GD Constable Syllabus
- General Intelligence & Reasoning: Analytical aptitude and ability to observe and distinguish patterns will be tested through questions principally of non-verbal type. This component may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non- verbal series, coding and decoding, etc.
- General Knowledge and General Awareness: Questions in this component will be aimed at testing the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity, Indian Constitution, and scientific Research etc. These Questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
- Elementary Mathematics: This paper will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, etc.
- English/ Hindi: Candidates’ ability to understand basic English/ Hindi and his basic comprehension would be tested.
SSC GD Constable Salary
Pay Level-3 Rs 21700- 69100/-
SSC GD Constable Selection Process
The selection will be done on the basis of:
Stage 1 – SSC GD Constable Online Exam:
All candidates whose online applications are found to be in order will be called to appear in the Computer Based Examination (CBE).
For more details, download the SSC Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF using the link given below.