BSES Subsidy Form PDF
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal has announced the Voluntary Subsidy Scheme (VAS) which has been implemented from October 2022 residents of the national capital can get the electricity subsidy only if they apply for it. This means the power subsidy will no longer be available by default.
The residents of the national capital who are willing to avail of the facility of subsidized power can begin applying from today, announced Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal. The chief minister said that online and offline methods will be made available to consumers to opt for power subsidy from September 14 onwards.
BSES Subsidy Form PDF – How to Apply Online | Electricity Subsidy ke liye Online Avedan Kaise Kare
- Add the following contact on WhatsApp- 7011311111
- Say ‘Hi’ on the WhatsApp chat and you will get the opt-in form for the subsidy
- Scan the QR code on the subsidy form provided along with your latest BSES bill.
- Click on the SMS link received on your registered mobile number with BSES.
- After doing this, you will get a message that the subsidy on their electricity bill is active.
How to Apply for BSES Subsidy Form Offline
- Delhi residents can also apply for power subsidy offline by filling up a form attached with their power bill and submitting it at designated collection centers, and the subsidy will continue from October 1. At present, people whose power consumption is less than 200 units do not have to pay any electricity charges. However, those whose consumption is up to 400 units get a 50 percent subsidy.
- Walk in to your respective BRPL/BYPL Division Office with the Subsidy form enclosed with your latest BSES bill.
This facility can be availed electronically from today. Those who apply till October 31 will get the subsidy for the month. Those who do not do so will have to pay their bills but they can apply next month to get it,
You can download the BSES Subsidy Form PDF using the link given below.