Bhabishyat Credit Card Form
The state government of West Bengal has launched a new scheme called the Bhabishyat Credit Card Scheme, which provides loans up to Rs. 5 lakh, with the government acting as a guarantor for future projects. The scheme has been introduced to promote future projects in the state and provide financial assistance to those who have limited resources. The loan amount can be availed without any collateral as the government serves as a guarantor.
The Bhabishyat Credit Card Scheme (WBBCCS), which was officially announced and implemented throughout the state, is now open for online applications. The state government is providing candidates with enough funds to pursue their entrepreneurial endeavors. The Chief Minister stated during the event that more than 2 lakh young people could benefit from this program to launch their own enterprises within the following two years.
Bhabishyat Credit Card Form PDF Overview
|West Bengal Bhavishyat Credit Card Scheme.
|1 April 2023.
|Rs. 5 lakh will be given as bank loan.
|Provides self-employment opportunities to the youth of West Bengal.
|Department of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises and Textiles (MSME & T).
|Bhabishyat Credit Card Form PDF
Eligibility Criteria for the Bhabishyat Credit Card Scheme
- Only permanent residents of West Bengal are eligible for this scheme.
- The scheme is designed for people who want to start their own business and require financial assistance.
- All necessary documents related to the scheme must be submitted by the applicant.
- The applicant must submit a bona fide certificate.
- Adhar Card, Ration Card, Permanent Account Number (PAN) Card and Photograph are mandatory documents to be submitted with the application form.
- Correct contact information must be provided in the application form.
- Bonafide certificate of West Bengal
- Business Performa
- Loan documents
- The Aadhar card of the applicant
- Copy of ration card
- Copy of the PAN card of the applicant
- Recently clicked passport-size photograph
- Contact information, including mobile number
How to Apply Bhabishyat Credit Card Scheme
- Visit the official website of the West Bengal state government.
- Look for the link to apply online for the Bhabishyat Credit Card Scheme.
- Click on the link to open the Bhabishyat Credit Card Scheme application form.
- Download the form and start filling it with the required details.
- Make sure to provide accurate contact information.
- Attach all the necessary documents with the application form, including a Bonafide certificate of West Bengal, business proforma, loan
- documents, Aadhar Card, Ration Card copy, PAN card copy, and a recently clicked passport-size photograph.
- Submit the completed application form with all the required documents to the bank.
- The bank will check your eligibility criteria and, if approved, will provide you with a credit card of Rs. 5 lakh.
You can download the Bhabishyat Credit Card Form PDF using the link given below.