Download Bankable Loan Yojana Form Guajrat Gujarati PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Bankable Loan Yojana Form Guajrat Gujarati
This is an application form for Bankable Loan Yojana Application form issued by the Social Justice & Empowerment Department of Gujarat State and this form can be downloaded from the official website of esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in/, or it can be directly download from the link given below.
- Persons to the below poverty line (BPL) can apply for this scheme
- Annual family income should be less than rural area is Rs. 1,50,000 / – and for urban area Rs. 1,50,000
- The Applicant must be a permanent resident of the Gujarat state.
Bankable Loan Yojana Benefits
- To provide financial support to the socially and educationally backward class, economically backward class, and minority caste ISMOs by starting cottage industries / small businesses.
- If socially and educationally backward ISMOs are given loans by nationalized banks or financial agencies to start cottage industries and small scale employment, businesses, they will be paid 2.1 / 2th of the total unit cost or a maximum of Rs.10,000. Subsidy (assistance) is given up to the limit of /.
- If the economically backward class, minority castes are given loans by nationalized banks or financial agencies to start cottage industries and small scale employment, start up the business. Subsidy (assistance) is given within the limit of.
Documents to be submitted
- Ration card identity card
- Caste Certificate / School Leaving Certificate
- Certificate of income
- Bank passbook / canceled check
- Photo of the applicant
You can download the Bankable Loan Yojana Form Guajrat in PDF format using the link given below or an alternative link for more details.