Balari Birth Gift Scheme Form Punjabi PDF
Balari Birth Gift Scheme Form PDF can be download form the official website http://bocw.punjab.gov.in or Punjab Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board or it can be directly download from the link given at the bottom of this page.
Under Balari Birth Gift Scheme A sum of Rs. 51,000/- in the shape of FDR is given on the birth of a female child (maximum upto two girls), which will be encashed only at the time of marriage of the daughter.
Balari Birth Gift Scheme
Financial assistance in the shape of FDR of Rs. 51,000/- is given on the birth of a female child (maximum upto two girls), which can be encashed only at the time of marriage of the daughter.
Terms and Conditions:-
- The period of fixed deposit shall be upto the marriage of the daughter.
- The FDR shall be pledged to the name of the Board. The authority to release the FDR lies with the secretary of the Board or the officer authorized by the Board.
- The FDR of Rs. 51000/- shall be preferred for the first time upto the age of 18 years and after that year after year upto the period the marriage of girl took place.
- The beneficiary is depositing his contribution regularly to the Board.
- The application for this scheme shall be submitted online on the web portal of the Board through L.I/L.E.O or through the nearest Suvidha Kendra.
You can download the Balari Birth Gift Scheme Form PDF using the link given below.