Download Atma Nirbhar Bharat Package Progress so Far PDF for free from instapdf.in using the direct download link given below.
Atma Nirbhar Bharat Package Progress so Far
Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi on May 12th, 2020, announced the Special economic and comprehensive package of Rs. 20 lakh crores – equivalent to 10% of India’s GDP – to fight COVID-19 pandemic in India.
You can download Aatma nirbhar bharat package detailed analysis & progress so far in pdf format by clicking the direct download button provide below. This pdf file contains the following information:
- Global tenders will be disallowed in Government procurement tenders up to Rs 200 crore
- Relief to Contractors
- Supporting State Governments
- Rs 3 lakh crore Collateral-free Automatic Loans for Businesses, including MSMEs
- Rs 45,000 crore Partial Credit Guarantee Scheme 2.0 for NBFCs
- Rs 30,000 crore Additional Emergency Working Capital Funding for farmers through NABARD
- Rs 50,000 crore liquidity through TDS/TCS rate reduction
- Other Direct Tax Measures
- Further enhancement of Ease of Doing business through IBC related measures
- Rs 30,000 crore Special Liquidity Scheme for NBFCs/HFCs/MFIs