Atal Amrit Abhiyan Procedure List PDF
Atal Amrit Abhiyan Procedure List PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Atal Amrit Abhiyan is a cashless healthcare scheme for the citizens of Assam launched by the Indian Government. Atal Amrit Abhiyan is basically an initiative taken by the government to improve the welfare of the people in ASSAM. People with an annual income of less than 5 lakhs are eligible for this scheme.
Every year almost close to 63 million Indians is pushed into poverty due to catastrophic expenditure of health care. BPL population and Low-Income households are most vulnerable to these serious health risks and resultant poverty. This important issue, which drains the resources of the common people, has been at the forefront of the attention of this government.
To address this key vulnerability faced by the BPL population and Low-Income households in the State, the Government of Assam has launched the health assurance scheme“Atal Amrit Abhiyan” providing cashless treatment and coverage of critical care targeted at the BPL population and Low-Income households. The Health Assurance Scheme, Atal Amrit Abhiyan aims at making treatment more affordable and also to limit the disastrous financial impact that households often experience due to out of pocket spending.
The Salient Features of the Scheme
1) The Scheme is being implemented through one Implementation Support Agency (ISA) named Medi Assist Insurance TPA Pvt. Ltd., selected and engaged for the purpose.
2) Scheme will be open for all BPL families and APL families in the state having annual family income upto Rs. 5 lakh. Families of government employees are not eligible under the Scheme.
3) Each individual adult member of the eligible families will be enrolled for the purpose through the ISA and will be issued with a laminated ID card having a unique identification number to facilitate cashless treatment facility at the empanelled hospitals. Children below 18 years of age will be enrolled with the head of the family.
4) The Scheme will be free for BPL families and a nominal amount of Rs. 100/- will be collected from each member of the APL family as enrolment fees annually.
5) The Scheme will provide inpatient treatment facility at the empanelled hospitals (Private and Public) up to a maximum limit of Rs. 2.00 lakh per individual member per annum within and outside the State of Assam covering 438 procedures for the following diseases:
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Renal (Kidney)diseases
- Neo natal diseases
- Neurological conditions
Download the Atal Amrit Abhiyan Procedure List in PDF format using the link given below.