Assam Snehasparsha Scheme Application Form 2022 PDF
Assam Snehasparsha Scheme Application Form 2022 PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Assam Sneha Sparsha Scheme 2022 Application Form PDF Download available online at official website nhm.assam.gov.in or it can be directly download from the link given at the bottom of this page. Sneha Sparsha is a striving public health initiative that aims at bearing expenditure of very high-end specialized treatment. People can now download Assam Sneha Sparsha Scheme 2022 registration form in PDF format through the online portal.
The Department of Health and Family Welfare, Government of Assam has launched a scheme namely “Snehasparsha” –a Health Care Initiative for Children whereby financial assistance shall be provided for specialized treatment of children below 14 years of age afflicted with some serious ailments.
Assam Snehasparsha Scheme Eligibility
- Applicant who requires treatment must be a resident of Assam state.
- The total annual family income of the patient from all sources must not exceed Rs. 2.50 lakh.
- Priority would be given to the Below Poverty Line (BPL) families.
Assam Snehasparsha Scheme Application Form – Documents Required
Here is the complete list of documents required to be submitted along with the Sneha Sparsh Scheme application form 2022:-
- Photograph of the Patient (Attested by Doctor)
- Birth certificate (Attested)
- Income certificate (Attested) (Original to be produced at the time of submission of Application Form)
- Residential Certificate (Attested)
- OPD Advice Slip / Discharge Summary / Prescription
Permitted Procedure / Maximum Amount Admissible in Assam Sneha Sparsha Scheme
The rates notified are indicative and the actual admissible amount shall be fixed through a transparent process:-
- Bone Marrow Transplant: Children with Leukemia (Blood Cancer) and other conditions like Thalassemia, in which Bone Marrow Transplant may be considered as a mode of treatment. The Sneha Sparsha Scheme will offer financial assistance up to Rs. 10 Lakh per case for referral of such cases to leading Hospitals outside the State equipped with facilities for such treatment.
- Cochlear implant: Children in need of Cochlear implant will be given assistance up to Rs. 5.35 Lakh per case to BPL beneficiaries and Rs. 3.00 Lakh per case to APL beneficiaries for referral of such cases to Hospitals outside the State, if necessary.
- Liver Transplant: For Children in need of Liver Transplant, the scheme will offer financial assistance of up to Rs. 16.00 Lakh per case to BPL beneficiaries and Rs. 10.00 Lakh per case to APL beneficiaries. Necessary arrangement shall be made for referral of such cases to leading Hospitals outside the State with state–of–the–art facilities for such treatment.
- Kidney Transplant: Similarly children in need of Renal Treatment will be given financial assistance up to Rs. 3.00 Lakh per case to BPL beneficiaries and Rs. 2.00 Lakh per case to APL beneficiaries for referral of such cases to Hospitals outside the State, if necessary.
- Artificial Limb: Children in need of Artificial Limbs will be provided with financial assistance of up to Rs. 1.00 Lakh for Cosmetic Limb and up to Rs. 2.50 Lakh if Motorized Artificial Limb is considered necessary.
- Blood Cancer: For treatment of Blood Cancer in children with Chemotherapy, financial assistance up to Rs. 1.00 Lakh per case will be given.
- Specialized Eye Surgery: For children in need of Specialized Eye Surgery like Retinal Surgery or Posterior Segment Procedure, an amount of Rs 15 Thousand will be given as assistance.
- Tumours: Children suffering from various types of solid tumours needing costly investigations and treatment with Chemotherapy and Radiotherapy will be given financial assistance of up to Rs. 25 thousand. Children in need of cancer related surgery will be given financial assistance of up to Rs. 50 Thousand.
- Neurological Anomalies: Children born with Neurological Anomalies like Hydrocephalus and Spina Bifida will be given assistance up to Rs. 50 Thousand for investigation, surgical treatment and rehabilitation.
- Thalassemia: Financial assistance of Rs. 1.00 Lakh will be provided to children suffering from Thalassemia, who are not fit for Bone Marrow Transplant but require specialized treatment like splenectomy, blood transfusion and associated medicines.
How Sneha Sparsha Scheme Works
The Sneha Sparsha Committee will take care of the cases requiring high end specialized treatment. After the screening of patients and their family backgrounds, committee will submit list of beneficiaries to the NHM for funds approval. Usually, such patients visit a medical college. The database is kept by district authorities and evaluated at the respective medical college.
Once the evaluation is done, the reports are shared with the nodal office which is at the GMCH. The treatment of some of the admissible diseases under the scheme is done in the state, but those who need critical care are referred to health institutions outside the state.
Recommendation by Sneha Sparsha Scheme
The Sneha Sparsha Committee recommends, depending on the merit of the case, either referral for super specialty treatment outside the state or for considering the reimbursement of the medical expenses incurred while undergoing treatment in the state. For both groups, financial assistance is offered under Sneha Sparsha. Most cases pertain to leukaemia and thalassemia. Each case entails an expenditure of around Rs 13 lakh. Sometimes, when a patient requires special medication, the cost may shoot up to Rs 19 lakh. So, the state government is spending a huge amount.
BMT, liver and kidney transplants are the major cases, but there are other diseases covered under the scheme. The government reimburses in other cases where the cost is below Rs 1 lakh. The families are required to submit bills for evaluation by the Committee. Those above Rs 1 lakh are decided by the NHM.
Physical Progress of Assam Sneha Sparsha Scheme 2022
Here is the physical progress report of Assam Sneha Sparsha Scheme 2022 since its official launch in the FY 2013:-
|S. No||Year||Physical Achievement|
Assam Sneha Sparsh Scheme Application Form PDF
|Scheme||Sneha Sparsha Scheme|
|Started||by the Department of Health and Family Welfare|
|Beneficiary||Children below 12 years of age|
|Purpose||to provide financial support for treatment|
|Benefits||Financial assistance of Rs. 1 lakh|
|Category||State Health Plan|
|Sneha Sparsh Yojana Application Form PDF||Download PDF|
You can download the Assam Snehasparsha Scheme Application Form PDF using the link given below.