Aikyashree Scholarship Form PDF
Aikyashree Scholarship Form PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
West Bengal announced the Aikyashree Scholarship for Minority Students is a state government initiative of West Bengal implemented from the financial year 2019-20 onwards. Under this scholarship scheme, financial assistance will be provided to minority students for their studies.
West Bengal minority development and finance Corporation has started a scholarship scheme called Aikyashree scholarship for the students of West Bengal who belong to the minority community. Under this scholarship scheme financial assistance is provided to deserving students at both college and school level.
Aikyashree Scholarship West Bengal
|Name Of The Scheme||Aikyashree Scholarship|
|Launched By||Government Of West Bengal|
|Beneficiary||Students Belonging To Minority Communities In West Bengal|
|Objective||To Provide Financial Assistance For Higher Education|
|Department||West Bengal Minority Development And Finance Corporation|
Aikyashree Scholarship Types
Three types of scholarships will be provided under this scheme
- Pre-matric Scholarship (for meritorious students from Class-I to Class-X)
- Post-matric Scholarship (for meritorious students from Class-XI to Ph. D), and
- Merit-cum-Means Scholarships (for pursuing technical & professional courses).
West Bengal Aikyashree Scholarship – Eligibility
For Pre-matric Scholarship and Post-matric Scholarship
- Applicant must be a domicile of West Bengal.
- Must be studying in a School/ Institution recognized by an educational Board/ Council/ University of the State/ Central Government.
- Must have secured not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade in the previous final examination.
- The annual family income should not exceed Rs.2 lakh.
- Students studying in institutes outside West Bengal will not be eligible for pre-matric or post-matric scholarship.
For Merit-cum-Means Scholarship
- The applicant must be a domicile of West Bengal.
- Must have got admission in a technical / professional course.
- Must have secured at least 50% marks in the last Higher Secondary/ Graduation examination.
- Annual family income of the student should not be more than Rs.2.5 lakh.
- The students who are residents of West Bengal but pursuing studies in listed institutions located outside West Bengal, as may be notified from time to time by the West Bengal Minorities’ Development and Finance Corporation, are also eligible for applying.
Aikyashree Scholarship Form Dates
Swami Vivekananda Merit-cum-Means (Fresh & Renewal) – 31.10.2022
State Govt. Sponsored Stipend Under Talent Support Programme (TSP) (Fresh & Renewal) – 31.10.2022
Merit-cum-Means (Fresh & Renewal) – 31.10.2022
Post Matric (Fresh & Renewal) – 31.10.2022
Pre Matric (Fresh & Renewal) – 31.10.2022
Aikyashree scholarship Form – Apply Online
- Visit www.wbmdfcscholarship.in;
- For fresh application, click on the ‘New Registration’ button available on the home page. Select district of your institution.
- Fill up the student information and click ‘Proceed’;
- Fill up Scheme Eligibility Column and click ‘Submit and Proceed’. Check the relevant scholarship scheme and proceed. Also, check the relevant scholarship scheme.
- Click login/Students’ login and fill up information under ‘Basic information’, ‘academic information and ‘bank account information’ in that order;
- Review and press ‘Verify and lock your application’after satisfying yourself with the correctness of information, and
- Use the ‘Print Application’ option to acquire a hard copy of the application form and submit the same to the concerned educational institution with a photocopy of the bank passbook.
- For Renewal application,click on the ‘Renewal Application 2020-21’ button available on the home page;
- Select district of your institution. Log in using the user name and ‘Date of Birth’
- OTP will be sent on registered mobile number.(except for pre matric)
- To change any course /institute /or any other information, click on ‘withdraw Application’ option and apply as fresh
- If there is no change in information, click on ‘Renew Application’, provide percentage of marks and change IFSC code if required.
- Submit and lock renewal application.
Rate of Scholarship
|Types of Scholarship||Class of Study||Day Scholars||Hosteller|
I to V
VI to X
XI & XII
XI & XII (technical & vocational courses of this level)
|Undergraduate & Post Graduate|
M.Phil & PhD
Medical Engineering, Management, Law, CA etc. courses
You can download the Aikyashree Scholarship Form PDF using the link given below.