Aadhaar Enrollment Form PDF
Aadhaar Enrollment Form PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Aadhaar Card is a unique 12- digit number that is issued to all Indian citizens together with children as well as infants. The card consists of their biometric data and demographic information which is used for verification purposes. Aadhaar Card acts as the main proof of being a citizen of India and is issued free of cost. The aadhaar card is issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India or UIDAI to every resident Indian who enrols for the card.
The government of India has announced a new identity proof or a document named Aadhaar Card for citizens of India. The Aadhaar enrolment process includes visiting Enrolment Centre, filling out the enrolment form, getting demographic and biometric data captured, and submitting proof of Identity and address documents, before collecting an acknowledgment slip containing the Enrolment ID.
Aadhaar Enrollment Form PDF – How to Apply Online
- You can visit UIDAI’s official website https://uidai.gov.in/and go to the ‘My Aadhaar’ section or you can directly download it from the link given at the bottom of this page.
- Details to be Mentioned:- In this form, you have to mention the Full name of the Applicant, Address, Age, Gender, Pre-enrolment ID, if any, TIN Number- Tax Identification Number/NPR Receipt Number- National Population Register, Details of Father/Mother/Guardian as required, Particulars of the introducer or Head of Family- HOF, Details of the documents which are submitted, Signature or Thumb impression of the applicant, Enrolment date and time
- After careful fil, this form you have to submit this form to the nearest CSC center along with the necessary documents, and the CSC center will give you the acknowledgment receipt.
Documents required for Aadhaar enrolment Form PDF
- With Documents– In this case, you need to provide the POI which is Proof of Identity, Address, and date of birth with your name and photograph. Some of the main documents are as below:
- PAN card
- Voters id
- Driving license
- Government photo id card,
- Ration Card
- Photo Credit Card
- Bank Statement or Passbook as address proof
- Utility bills less than 3 months old
- Birth Certificate as date of birth proof
- Without Documents- In this case, if you do not have any documents then you can have someone introduce you to where you will be needing his or her ger, Aadhaar Card. And if the Head of Family (HoF)is doing the same then below are some of the main Proof of Relationship (POF) documents are as below:
- PDS Card
- State Government/ CGHS/ ECHS/ ESIC Medical card
- Pension Card
- Birth Certificate
You can download the Aadhaar Enrollment Form PDF using the link given below.