Aadhaar Enrollment Form PDF
Aadhaar Enrollment Form PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
The Aadhaar enrolment process includes visiting Enrolment Centre, filling the enrolment form, getting demographic and biometric data captured, submitting proof of Identity and address documents, before collecting acknowledgement slip containing Enrolment ID. The highlights of Aadhaar enrolment are:
- Aadhaar enrolment is free of cost.
- You can go to any authorized Aadhaar enrolment centre anywhere in India with this form, your proof of identity and proof of address documents.
- Photo ID cards like PAN card and Govt ID cards are permissible for identity proof. Address proof documents also include water – electricity – Landline telephone bills for the last three months.
- In case you do not have the above common proofs, Certificate of Identify having photo issued by Gazetted Officer/Tehsildar on letterhead is also accepted as PoI. Certificate of Address having photo issued by MP or MLA /Gazetted Officer/Tehsildar on letterhead or by Village Panchayat head or its equivalent authority (for rural areas) is accepted as valid PoA.
- Where there are no documents available, the resident may also take the help of Introducers available at the enrolment centre. The Introducers are notified by the Registrar. For further details please contact the office of the concerned Registrar.
- Even if someone in a family does not have individual valid documents, the resident can still enrol if his/her name exists in the family entitlement document.
Download the Aadhaar Enrollment Form in PDF format using the link given below.