Weather Notes Form 1 PDF
Weather Notes Form 1 PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
The conditions of the atmosphere which occur at a place at a specific time period (from hour to hour or day to day) are known as weather. weather, state of the atmosphere at a particular place during a short period of time. It involves such atmospheric phenomena as temperature, humidity, precipitation (type and amount), air pressure, wind, and cloud cover.
The day-to-day condition of the atmosphere at a place with respect to the temperature, humidity, rainfall, wind- speed, etc., is called the weather at that place. The temperature, humidity, and other factors are called the elements of the weather. Weather is the state of the atmosphere, including temperature, atmospheric pressure, wind, humidity, precipitation, and cloud cover. It differs from climate, which is all weather conditions for a particular location averaged over about 30 years.
Elements of Weather | Weather Notes Form 1 PDF
- Sunshine: – Sunshine refers to the sun’s rays that reach the surface of the earth.
- Temperature:-Refers to how hot or cold an object or place is. The heat in the atmosphere is supplied by the sun
- Humidity:-Is the amount of water vapor(moisture) in the atmosphere
- Cloud cover:- Clouds are masses of tiny droplets of water or ice particles or both which are suspended in the atmosphere. They are formed when water vapor or moisture in the atmosphere cools and condenses.
- Precipitation:- This refers to the fall or deposition of moisture water vapor or frozen water from the atmosphere onto the surface of the earth.
- Wind:- Wind is air in motion. It is made up of a variety of gases, such as oxygen and carbon dioxide. Wind moves horizontally from areas of high pressure to areas of low pressure.
You can download the Weather Notes Form 1 PDF using the link given below.