Download Varalakshmi Vratham Pooja Item List PDF for free from Drive Files using the direct download link given below.
Varalakshmi Vratham Pooja Item List in Telugu
Items required for Varalakshmi Pooja
- Rice flour & colors – for drawing rangoli
- Thambaalam/A big plate OR A wooden plank/Peeta
- Few Banana leaves
- Raw Rice – as needed ( to spread over the peeta)
- One Kudam/Kalasha ( silver, bronze or copper)
- Water scented with Jathikai/Mace , Cardamom,Saffron threads,/edible camphor,Cloves(to fill the kalasha)
- few Mango leaves ( to keep on top of kalasha)
- One coconut for kalasha and few more for thamboolam bags
- Turmeric powder ( for making gowri,if you have the practice)
- Chandan( Sandal paste)
- Akshatha ( Raw rice coated with turmeric/Manjal podi)
- One lotus flower
- Face of goddess ( Available ready made in Market)
- Jewelries ( For Eyes,Nose – Available in market)
- Dress and blouse piece for Lakshmi ( Buy in market)
- Flowers and garland ( for archanai & decoration)
- Betel leaves, Betel nut, Banana ( Vetrilai, Paaku, Vazhai Pazham)
- Thoram for hands/pongu nool for neck (Thoram is nothing but a sacred thread coated with turmeric powder with 9 strings and 9 knots whereas Pongu nool is a single thread smeared with turmeric powder)
- Milk,Dry fruits & nuts ( optional)
- Fruits ( all seasonal fruits)
- Panchamirtham ( a mixture of fruits,jaggery,dry fruits,nuts and ghee)(optional)
- Neivedyam recipes ( Idli, Sweet pooran kozhukattai ( poornam borelu), ellu kozhukattai, Karjikai/fried sweet samosa, Chitranna, Payasam, sweet appam ( based on your tradition).
- Thamboolam set of kumkum,chandan,bangles, Betel leaves and nuts, Yellow rope, blouse pieces, coconut, banana along with 1 rupee coins) – Make them ready as per the number of ladies you invite.
- Ready made(plastic) cups and bowls for distributing prasadam.
Download the Varalakshmi Vratham Pooja Item List in PDF format using the link given below.