UPSC Notes PDF read online or download for free from the byjus.com link given at the bottom of this article.
UPSC Notes PDF is very important to learn to make short notes while preparing for UPSC Prelims, especially in the context of the Civil Service Mains examination. One cannot hope to gain success in the Main examination without intensive study and without preparing their own notes and revising them regularly.
The UPSC conducts various examinations in accordance with the Rules of examination as notified by the Government of India in a just, fair, and impartial manner for making a merit-based selection and recommendation of candidates for various Group A and Group B Services of the Govt. of India.
UPSC Notes PDF in English – How to Prepare
- To revise efficiently, prepare notes in chronological order
- Art and Culture have to be studied for IAS Mains as well, so make extensive notes for this part
- History is a popular optional choice as well because of the amount of overlap with the GS part in both UPSC Prelims and Mains exam.
- Refer to UPSC’s previous years’ question papers to understand the IAS exam question trends.
- Apart from the material and topics mentioned above, current affairs to play a very important role in the IAS prelims and mains examination. Objective and subjective type questions are framed based on the latest developments across different spheres of the world.
- You can also go through some important links for NCERT-related topics below.
- NCERT Notes for UPSC
- Complete List of NCERT Books needed for UPSC Preparation
- NCERT Ancient History Notes
- Modern History NCERT Notes
- NCERT Geography Notes
- NCERT Art & Culture Notes
You can download the UPSC Notes in English PDF using the link given below.