UPSC NDA Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF
UPSC NDA Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
UPSC has released the UPSC NDA Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF from the official website https://upsc.gov.in or it can be directly download from the link given at the bottom of this page.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the notification for the National Defence Academy (NDA) 2022 recruitment drive for a total of 400 vacancies across the Indian Army, Indian Navy, and Air Force. The notification has been released on the official website upsc.gov.in.
UPSC NDA 2022 Important Dates
|Events||UPSC NDA 2022 Dates|
|UPSC NDA Notification Date 2022||22 December 2021|
|UPSC NDA Registration Date 2022||22 December to 11 January 2022|
|UPSC NDA Application Withdraw Date 2022||18 January 2022 to 24 January 2022|
|UPSC NDA 1 Exam Date 2022||10 April 2022|
|UPSC NDA 1 Admit Card Date 2022||Three weeks before the exam|
|UPSC NDA Interview Date||To be released|
UPSC NDA Vacncy Details 2022
- Army – 208 (including 10 for female candidates)
- Navy – 42 (including 03 for female candidates)
- Air Force – (i) Flying – 92 (including 02 for female candidates) (ii) Ground Duties (Tech) – 18 (including 02 for female
candidates) (iii) Ground Duties (Non Tech) – 10 (including 02 for female candidate
UPSC NDA Eligibility Criteria
- For Army Wing of National Defence Academy – Candidate must be 12th passe of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy – Candidate must be 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University. Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination
UPSC NDA Age Limit
Minimum Age – 15.7 years
Maximum Age – 18.7 years
UPSC NDA 2022 Selection Procedure
Candidate will be selected on the basis of:
- Written Test – 900 Marks
- SSB Interview/Personality Test – 900 Marks
For more further details download the UPSC NDA Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF from the link given below.