UPSC Engineering Services (Prelims) Civil Engineering Exam 2020
UPSC Engineering Services (Prelims) Civil Engineering Exam 2020 PDF read online or download for free from the www.upsc.gov.in link given at the bottom of this article.
Every year, the UPSC holds the IES test to find candidates for various specialized positions in Union Government ministries.
Candidates for the IES can be posted anywhere in the country because it is a Central Civil Service.
- Nationality – a citizen of India, or a Nepalese subject, or a Bhutanese subject, or a Tibetan refugee who arrived in India before January 1, 1962, to live permanently in India
- Age criteria – 21 – 30 year
- Qualification criteria – A bachelor’s degree in Civil engineering.
Group-A Services/ Posts
- Central Engineering Service (Roads), Group‐A (Civil Engineering Posts)
- Central Engineering Service
- Indian Defence Service of Engineers
- Indian Railway Service of Engineers.
- Survey of India Group ‘A’ Service.
- AEE(Civil) in Border Road Engineering Service.
- AEE(QS&C) in MES Surveyor Cadre
- Central Water Engineering (Group ‘A’) Service
- Indian Skill Development Service
- Indian Railway Stores Service (Civil Engineering Posts).
How to Access Application Form
The application form can be easily accessible on www.upsc.gov.in
To download the UPSC Civil Engineering Exam 2020 (Prelims) question paper in PDF format, you can follow the link given below.