UPSC Civil Service Exam 2021 Notification PDF Download in for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
UPSC Civil Service Exam 2021 Notification
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Assistant Director and Deputy Assistant Director. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode at upsc.gov.in on or before 4 March 2021.
- Assistant Director – 3 Posts
- Deputy Assistant Director (Police Science) – 1 Post
|Notification||UPSC Recruitment 2021 for Assistant Director and Deputy Assistant Director Posts, Download UPSC Notification PDF @upsc.gov.in|
|Notification Date||Feb 15, 2021|
|Last Date of Submission||Mar 4, 2021|
|Organization||UPSC, Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Education Qual||CA/CS/ICWA, Other Qualifications, Graduate|
|Functional||Administration, Other Funtional Area|
- Assistant Director -Chartered Accountant or Cost and Management Accountant or Company Secretary or Chartered Financial Analyst or Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Finance) or Master’s in Business Administration (Finance) or Master’s of Business Economics or Master’s in Commerce or Bachelors in Law.
- Deputy Assistant Director (Police Science) – Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized university or institute.
UPSC Recruitment 2021 Age Limit – 30 years
UPSC Recruitment 2021 Experience
- Assistant Director – 1 year
- Deputy Assistant Director (Police Science) – 2 year
For more details download the UPSC Civil Service Exam 2021 Notification in PDF format using the link given below.
Also Check – UPSC Exam Calendar 2021