UPSC 2023 Prelims Question Paper
UPSC 2023 Prelims Question Paper PDF read online or download for free from the official website link given at the bottom of this article.
Union Public Service Commission successfully conducted the UPSC 2023 Prelims Question Paper on 28th May 2023 at the various exam center. Candidates can check the question paper(all sets: A,B, C and D) below and let us know what you think about the questions asked, difficulty level, any new types of questions, etc.
UPSC GS Exam Paper 1 was conducted between 9:30 am to 11:30 am. Paper II (CSAT) which is a qualifying exam will be held between 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm. The GS paper this year was rated difficult by aspirants. Most of the questions were factual and had limited scope to use the elimination method. The UPSC CSE prelims 2023 question paper is divided into two sections: General Studies-1 and General Studies-2 (CSAT). To practice the questions asked in the previous ten years, candidates can download the UPSC prelims question papers pdf with solutions from this article.
How to Download the UPSC 2023 Prelims Question Paper PDF?
- Visit the official website of UPSC.
- Click on the Examination tab and select “Active Examination” from the dropdown menu.
- Click on Civil Services Prelims 2023 link.
- The page opens with all important information and links related to the exam.
- Click on the question paper link based on the medium of your choice.
- The UPSC Prelims Question Paper 2023 pdf will open in a new window.
- Save and download the question paper for your reference.
You can download the UPSC 2023 Prelims Question Paper PDF using the link given below.