Ujjwala 2.0 Application Form
Ujjwala 2.0 Application Form PDF read online or download for free from the www.pmuy.gov.in link given at the bottom of this article.
Ujjwala 2.0 has been launched by the central government and you can download the PM Ujjwala 2.0 application form (KYC) PDF for application of new LPG gas connection.
This is a new simplified version of PM Ujjwala 2.0 Yojana application form which can be directly downloaded in PDF format from the official website of PMUY.
Eligibility criteria for Ujjwala 2.0 New Gas Connection
- Applicant ( woman only) must have attained 18 years of age.
- There should not be any other LPG connection from any OMC in the same household.
- Adult woman belonging to any of the following categories – SC, ST, Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Gramin), Most Backward Classes (MBC), Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY), Tea and Ex- Tea Garden tribes, Forest Dwellers, People residing in Islands and River Islands, enlisted under SECC Households (AHL TIN) or any Poor Household as per 14-point declaration.
- Know Your Customer(KYC)
- Aadhaar Card of applicant as Proof of Identity and Proof of Address in case applicant is residing at the same address as mentioned in Aadhaar (not mandatory for Assam and Meghalaya).
- Ration Card issued by the State from which application is being made/ other State Govt. document certifying family composition/ Self-Declaration as per Annexure I (for migrant applicants).
- Aadhaar of beneficiary and adult family members appearing in document at Sl. 3.
- Bank Account Number and IFSC.
- Supplementary KYC to support status of the family.
Apply Online for Ujjwala 2.0
Applicants may apply to any distributor of her choice either by submitting application at the distributor or by submitting a request through Online Portal using the links below.
Indian Oil / Indane Gas Connection: Apply Online
Bharat Gas Connection: Apply Online
HP Gas Connection: Apply Online