Download Train Services Guidelines from June 1 PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Train Services Guidelines from June 1
Guidelines for Train Services beginning on 1st June 2020. Graded Restoration of Train services. Move to help migrants as well who wish to travel other than Shramik Trains. These rules are for trains other than Shramik trains, which will continue to run in bigger numbers 100 pairs of Trains listed.
Norms made for Booking of Tickets & Charting, Quota, Concessions, Cancellation & Refunds, Health Screening, Catering, Linen etc
Booking of all these trains will commence from 10 am on 21/05/20. Other regular Passenger services including all mail/express, passenger and suburban services shall remain canceled until further advice.
Booking of Tickets & Charting:
- Only online E-Ticketing will be done through IRCTC website or through Mobile App. No tickets will be booked across the reservation counter on any Railway Station. Booking of tickets through ‘agents’, (both IRCTC Agents and Railway Agents) shall not be permitted.
- The ARP (advance reservation period) shall be maximum 30 days.
- RAC and Waitlist will be generated as per extant rules however waiting list ticket holders shall not be permitted to board the train.
- No unreserved (UTS) tickets will be issued and no tickets will be issued onboard to any passenger during the journey.
- No tatkal and premium tatkal booking shall be permitted in these trains.
- The first chart shall be prepared at least 4 hours before scheduled departure and the second chart shall be prepared at least 2 hours((unlike present practice of 30 minutes) before scheduled departure. The only online current booking shall be permitted in between first and second chart preparation.
vii. All passengers shall be compulsorily screened and only asymptomatic passengers are allowed to enter /board the train.
viii. Passengers travelling by these special services will observe the following precautions :
1. Only passengers with Confirmed tickets shall be allowed to enter the Railway station.
2. All passengers must wear face covers/masks at the entry and during travel.
3. The passengers shall reach the station at-least 90 minutes in advance to facilitate thermal screening at the station. Only passengers who are found asymptomatic will be permitted to travel.
4. Passengers shall observe social distancing both at the station and on trains.
5. On arrival at their destination, the traveling passengers will have to adhere to such health protocols as are prescribed by the destination state/UT