SSC MTS Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the recruitment notification for the post of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), a General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post in various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India, in different States/ Union Territories. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for SSC MTS 2021 from 05 February 2021 to 21 March 2021 on official website of SSC i.e ssc.nic.in. The last date for submitting SSC MTS Online Fee is 23 March 2021 and for offline application through challan is 29 March 2021.
Candidates who will complete their SSC MTS Application, successfully, will be called to appear for SSC MTS Exam 2021 which is scheduled from 01 July to 20 July 2021.
Candidates who are seeking to apply for SSC MTS 2021 Exam should be 10th class passed or equivalent from a recognized Board. The age of the candidates should be 18 to 25 years.
SSC MTS 2021 Important Dates
|Starting Date of SSC MTS Online Application||05 February 2021|
|Last Date of SSC MTS Online Application||21 March 2021|
|Last Date of SSC MTS Online Fee Payment at the|
Branches of SBI
|23 March 2021|
|Last date for generation of offline Challan||25 March 2021|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)||29 March 2021|
|SSC MTS Exam Date for Paper 1||01 July to 20 July 2021|
|SSC MTS Result Date for Paper 1||to be announced|
|SSC MTS Exam Date for Paper 2||21 November 2021|
|SSC MTS Result Date for Paper 2||to be announced|
SSC MTS 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must be 10th Class Passed.
- A candidate must be either:
- citizen of India, or
- A subject of Nepal, or
- A subject of Bhutan, or
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categorize (b), (c), (d) and (e) above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
- A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the examination but the offer of appointment may be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him by the Government of India.
SSC MTS Age Limit:
General: 18 to 25 Years
SC/ST: 18 to 30 Years
OBC: 18 to 28 Years
PwD (Unreserved): 18 to 35 years
PwD (OBC): 18 to 38 years
PwD (SC/ ST): 18 to 40 years
Ex-Servicemen (ESM): 03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on closing date of receipt of online application.
For more details download the SSC MTS Recruitment 2021 Notification in PDF format using the link given below.